Active Topics

I'm looking to sell my Nokia N900. I am the original owner, purchased just as it came onto the US market. Used on T-mobile network in the USA, stopped using it when i got a new Galaxy Note 2 earlier this year. It's been sitting since then, and i'm tired of looking at it and not using it, so it's got to go.

It comes with the following:

Original box
Original cables - A/V cable (never used), USB, Charger.
Original battery - still works fine
Stylus
Mugen rear cover - never used other than to check fit.
TWO (2) of the good SCUD batteries (intended to make a double battery, but got scared off by the soldering) These should be in great shape.
A generic hip/belt holster i used on the phone daily. It works and fits good.

The phone was VERY carefully handled, especially with the USB port, as i became aware of troubles with the USB port online, i handled it very carefully. Always plugged/unplugged by me, nobody else, and sparingly. It didn't get plugged in on a whim, it waited until it needed it. There has NEVER been an issue with the USB port on this phone. This phone has NEVER been serviced, nor taken apart by ANYONE. I am a professional mechanical engineer, and the phone was primarily used in a temperature controlled office environment and at home it was on a charger.

There are some very light scratches on the outer metal bezel on the screen. This is from daily usage. This is the only issue i am aware of with the phone. Everything else works perfect as it always did.

I could sell it on ebay, but i'd prefer to sell here if possible first. I'd like to get $170 for it. I don't have pictures of it with me, but i can post those later if there's desire.

I don't frequently check my pm's here, so you can contact me here:

text or phone to 517 five eight one 0429 (mobile)
email to fairlane at springcom dot com
email to mshirley at hatci dot com

Phone is located in Michigan. Price includes shipping via USPS flat rate box, or shipping of my choice. If you want special shipping, you can pay the difference.