Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
I'm givin'up, there are too much things I don't understand, using Wart and folowing instruction (I don't see intructions), what have I to write exactly?
I have used Simple Text to modify the file in /home/user/.config/cepiperez/whatsup.conf, but I haven't the first two lines, username and password.
I really miss something.

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Kazakhstan
You have to add the first two lines in the wahtsup.conf file bro ! The file must look like the example in previous pages.
See joined screenshot.

Don't give up
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to pmeuh For This Useful Post:
Ok, thanks for your patience, now I have another problem, Whatsup give me an error on Status (Status=error), have I to reboot or something? In Whatsup account setting I see my name is the number string I entered in .conf, can I put my nick? So, when I modify .conf, can I put my nick directly or I have to put that number string in any case? Last question, in .conf it looks language is in EN (english), can it write IT (italian)? I'm asking so much because I'll have to help a girl (noob like me) that will receive a N9 too.

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2014-08-08 at 02:56.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Easy way
Download and install wazapp from
Wazapp.im

Install wazapp-path from openrepos.net

Open and register

If you want install whatsup and import profile from wazapp

That's it

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Kazakhstan
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
Ok, thanks for your patience, now I have another problem, Whatsup give me an error on Status (Status=error), have I to reboot or something? In Whatsup account setting I see my name is the number string I entered in .conf, can I put my nick? So, when I modify .conf, can I put my nick directly or I have to put that number string in any case? Last question, in .conf it looks language is in EN (english), can it write IT (italian)? I'm asking so much because I'll have to help a girl (noob like me) that will receive a N9 too.
Once Whatsup has started, you will be able to choose your name/language/other parameters.

BUT in the *.conf file, you must put your international number without + in front of Username, and the password you obtain via WART in front of Password.
Do this to edit your conf file:
Code:
$ nano /home/user/.config/cepiperez/whatsup.conf
This is my *.conf file for example:
Code:
[General]
Username=33786943234
Password="lwz+9znf3jdIdJzYhdLnLDtX9ts="
Language=en
BackgroundOpacity=5
PersonalVibrate=Yes
GroupVibrate=Yes
ShakeToActivate=Yes
SwipeDownActivate=Yes
ConnectionStatus=disconnected
When you edit it, save it doing CTRL+O. Start Whatsup.

The Following User Says Thank You to pmeuh For This Useful Post:
I've edited with an app I've found in Warehouse, simple text, I've already put my cel number, but it don't connect even after reboot.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1407476561198.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  70.1 KB that's the .config I have.

I try to uninstall Whatsup e to redone from zero. Let's see if I can do it.

Originally Posted by chilango View Post
Easy way
Download and install wazapp from
Wazapp.im

Install wazapp-path from openrepos.net

Open and register

If you want install whatsup and import profile from wazapp

That's it
wazapp.im give me an error, I can't see the site from N9 and even from PC, I can't install from it.

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2014-08-08 at 06:21.

Originally Posted by pmeuh View Post
You have to add the first two lines in the wahtsup.conf file bro ! The file must look like the example in previous pages.
See joined screenshot.

Don't give up
I've tried to reinstall Whatsup, to redone the configuration with Wart, but after open the .config file, I've still the old password, I've edited it, but don't works. Whatsup don't works for me, Wazapp don't works, so I haven't Whatsapp.

EDIT: maybe the problem is the way how I edit the .config... I have to try from PC, but I don't know how to connect it and how to do it with root.

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2014-08-08 at 06:39.