I recently bought a 770. At one point it crashed and I had to reflash it. Since then I have a couple of problems with specific apps:
1. Some apps install, but not start, and they did before i reflashed. In some of them
(Calendar, Lybniz, Maemo Periodic), it just says eg. ?Calendar - loading?, and nothing happens.
2. In Uktube, it doesn't even say ?loading?, so i can't use it. Also, before reflashing, the video and sound were out of sync. Is that normal?
3. I can't run the Canola Configuration. It just says there's a network error. It might be because I use a custom internet connection (ie. specific IPs, gateway, etc.). But how to make it work?
4. Low volume of earphone playback. Even if I select the highest volume both in the system and the music player, it is still quite quiet - for example it was too quiet to listen on a plane, and there's nothing wrong with my ears or earphones. Also, is there any equaliser available?
5. A couple of system questions:
- Can I change the clock to 24h format?
- Can I choose where I want to install something (phone, memory card)?