PDA

View Full Version : Best Custom Headset!!!!

munky261
2007-12-13, 17:23
hey all , i was feeling creative last night and decided to make this custom headset for my N810. I took a psp headet that i dont use anymore and cut the wire off the supplied headset and soldered onto where the psp wire went. the plugs for the psp head set and the nokia are practically identical , but when i would push the psp plug in all the way the sound was distorted. i made this one so that both the left and right channels got to the one earpiece with the boom mic on it. originally the earphone with the boom mic is on the left ear , but since i prefer it to be on my right ear i modified the housing of the right earphone to accomodate the mic. ive included a wiring diagram of the inside of the psp headset... had a blond moment and forgot to take an internal pic before i sealed it up. lol when you remove the nokia wire from the pendant the two wires for the mic are the furthest to the left on the circuitboardstick these two together with some tape so you dont get them confused with the others. any other questions feel free to msg me:)