PDA

View Full Version : Erminig [gpe sync]: can't add account

axxis272
2007-12-16, 20:33
i've just installed the erminig sync software. unfortunately, i can't press the "add" button. i've already configured the google parameters but the "add" butten ist still invisible (kind of).

has anybody encountered the same problem?

hircus
2008-01-04, 15:54
yes, same problem here. I previously had Erminig installed -- pretty sure gpe-contacts, gdataclient and erminig were all the same versions as I installed it immediately after my N810 arrived. Earlier OS revision though.

Greyghost
2008-01-04, 16:02
i've just installed the erminig sync software. unfortunately, i can't press the "add" button. i've already configured the google parameters but the "add" butten ist still invisible (kind of).

has anybody encountered the same problem?

Not to pick, but are you sure you've got your google parameters set correctly? I had some difficulties with Erminig and Maemopicasa that were resolved when I got them right.

hircus
2008-01-04, 23:56
Aha! It's a password error (http://internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8457): the password box for Erminig sets the text input mode to Abc, meaning the first letter of your password is capitalized unless you cancel out the capitalization.