PDA

View Full Version : Could someone post flasher-3.0 for linux??

conro
2007-12-19, 04:26
I got my n800 in the mail yesterday and i think its probably the coolest gadget i have ever had the pleasure of owning.. I've been into linux for awhile now, and i see endless potential with this device..

I was able to download the OS2008 torrent that someone linked to in another thread, but I've been trying to download the flasher utility from nokia's site for about an hour now and it keeps timing out.

Could someone post a copy of the flasher 3.0 app for linux someplace that i could download it? I would imagine its a really small file, but nokia's servers seem to be dead at the moment.

I know this is my first post, and I'm already asking for favors, but i foresee my self spending a lot of time on this forum over the next while and I'll definitely get you back someday :)

thanks!

xxM5xx
2007-12-19, 04:47
I got my n800 in the mail yesterday and i think its probably the coolest gadget i have ever had the pleasure of owning.. I've been into linux for awhile now, and i see endless potential with this device..

I was able to download the OS2008 torrent that someone linked to in another thread, but I've been trying to download the flasher utility from nokia's site for about an hour now and it keeps timing out.

Could someone post a copy of the flasher 3.0 app for linux someplace that i could download it? I would imagine its a really small file, but nokia's servers seem to be dead at the moment.

I know this is my first post, and I'm already asking for favors, but i foresee my self spending a lot of time on this forum over the next while and I'll definitely get you back someday :)

thanks!

http://www.pccorner.us/bbttcom/flasher3/flasher-3.0

M5

baeksu
2007-12-19, 23:06
Thanks for that. I also just got my N800, and couldn't download the flasher utility. I guess I'll get to upgrade to OS2008 tonight. Nice.