PDA

View Full Version : Osso-Xterm manual in OS2008

Gadgetguy
2007-12-21, 14:32
Hello all,

I was stupid enough to delete the Osso Xterm manual (included in OS2008).

Now I would need it, and the only way to get it would be to reflash my N800 - and I would like to avoid that. Would anyone be so kind to email this manual to me (if I am not mistaken, it is in the documents folder on the N800)?

My email adress is x2000nNOSPAMyahoo.com ( replace NOSPAM with @).

THank you!

R-R
2007-12-21, 15:47
Talking about osso-xterm, anyone have a problem with it not memorizing the "Show toolbar" option?
I disable it in full screen, it works, i quit, come back and the toolbar is back too :-(
I tried looking for a config, changed an option from 1 to 0, didn't work either...

makel
2007-12-21, 15:54
Talking about osso-xterm, anyone have a problem with it not memorizing the "Show toolbar" option?
I disable it in full screen, it works, i quit, come back and the toolbar is back too :-(
I tried looking for a config, changed an option from 1 to 0, didn't work either...

I have same problem.

I also can't get characters ä and ö working in irssi trough ssh.

Gadgetguy
2007-12-23, 00:37
Still hoping that someone could email me the manual - or point me to where to find it...

Thank you

R-R
2007-12-23, 22:32
Still hoping that someone could email me the manual - or point me to where to find it...

Thank you

Why do you need a manual for?
It's either in the menu (settings) or it's about the shell (in which case you should get a bash tutorial off the web).

Gadgetguy
2007-12-24, 16:37
Why do you need a manual for?
It's either in the menu (settings) or it's about the shell (in which case you should get a bash tutorial off the web).

I would like to create a few more shortcuts for the shortcut bar (next to ESC, PgUp etc.) - for example for ENTER, and i was hoping to find the details in the manual...