PDA

View Full Version : [KDE] Bluetooth Mouse

powder2000
2008-01-18, 15:51
Will it work in kde like my bluetooth keyboard? Thanks.

penguinbait
2008-01-18, 16:22
I bought bluetooth mouse, but no luck yet

powder2000
2008-01-18, 18:54
How about usb host? If I have the power/usb cable setup, will this work without having to mess with the tablet? Then I could use a usb mouse, correct?

penguinbait
2008-01-18, 19:23
How about usb host? If I have the power/usb cable setup, will this work without having to mess with the tablet? Then I could use a usb mouse, correct?

I can connect USB and BT mouse the same, neither one works. I loaded all drives and when I press buttons it lights the screen back up, but they dont work out, yet

migs
2008-01-19, 04:21
I'm willing to pay a $20 bounty for a mouse support with left/right click anyone else?

It would be awesome to have my N800 on a table propped up on it's kickstand with a bluetooth keyboard and a mouse. Can you imagine the possibilities? So much more practical and comfortable. I constantly get kinks in my neck from using my N800 with stylus/screen keyboard.

yabbas
2008-01-19, 08:56
This works pb ;)

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128007

Damnit someone with more confidence than me should update the wiki :)

migs: I'm sure pix would be more than happy to accept your $20 :D

penguinbait
2008-01-19, 17:18
This works pb ;)

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128007

Damnit someone with more confidence than me should update the wiki :)

migs: I'm sure pix would be more than happy to accept your $20 :D

A right click tablet and a bt mouse, Oh this is freaking awesome.

Greyghost
2008-01-21, 18:12

O man, this sounds, great, but to be honest, looking at the info on the other thread, it looks like it's not an easy task to set this up, if in fact it actually works. Have you got it working PB? Should I go get a bt mouse? I have the day off to play...

penguinbait
2008-01-21, 18:38
O man, this sounds, great, but to be honest, looking at the info on the other thread, it looks like it's not an easy task to set this up, if in fact it actually works. Have you got it working PB? Should I go get a bt mouse? I have the day off to play...

The BT mouse is working OK, but its a bit of a hack, I wouldnt go out and get one yet.

It was working, but I need to try new version, and my right click was not working, although I thought it was previously ??

tarball updates coming soon :)

Greyghost
2008-01-21, 18:58
I wouldnt go out and get one yet.

Ok I will wait.

I do love to buy new toys:D

wv9k
2008-01-22, 03:03
The addition of a mouse, BT or USB would make this about perfect.

Time to start researching BT mice :-)!

Thanks for your efforts!

petergunn
2008-01-29, 01:42
The BT mouse is working OK, but its a bit of a hack, I wouldnt go out and get one yet.

What mouse do you have Penguinbait? My Bluetake BT500 mini mouse wont pair with the n800. Is there a way to turn off BT security so it doesn't need a code? :confused:

realcomix
2008-01-29, 02:37
this would be so kick *** ,,, do it PB!!!

salomc
2008-02-11, 01:48
A BT mouse? One million possibilities on NITs!
My BT mouse and me will just thank the one who brings this to us.

multi
2008-02-11, 12:07

:eek:
The possibilities with this KDE seem endless

I think I will be looking for a 4Gb card soon so I can better install it...

LOL @
poster above..
I also have an apple BT k/b and a BT mouse that loves this idea
:D

shaunhey
2008-02-27, 23:23
Any updates on getting a BT mouse working with the tablet? I'm wanting to buy one, but don't want to waste the money if it isn't confirmed working decently...

migs
2008-02-28, 18:43
Any updates on getting a BT mouse working with the tablet? I'm wanting to buy one, but don't want to waste the money if it isn't confirmed working decently...

At this point I see no progess in getting a simple way of getting bluetooth mouse to work on the tablet, I've read posts of people working on it but I think it will just remain a cool wish...

Benson
2008-02-28, 22:00
I've already got a USB mouse working, BT should be exactly same except for pairing issues... I'll post more on it over in the USB mouse thread

For BT pairing, if the mouse doesn't use a passcode, I think you should enter a code of 0000, but I really don't know.

I don't think it's "just a cool wish", but if you want to play with it, I recommend getting a USB mouse working before you go out and buy a BT mouse.

realcomix
2008-02-28, 22:04
link please?!! benson

Benson
2008-02-28, 22:23
Search "mouse support" in titles, you'll find the thread. I will be posting more tonight or in the morning...

EDIT: posted details here (http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15111).
If anyone wants to buy me a BT mouse, I'll make it work and post what I did... ;)