PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Thanks

dennylee
2008-02-14, 02:35
Hello all,
I have been lurking around since last Nov and finally bought a N800 about a month ago. I just want to say thanks to everyone who post on this site. I found the info here invaluable in setting up my IT. I finally got GPE cal, FBReader, Claws-Mail and couple other apps installed. Whenever I ran into problems, I quickly found a solution using the ever so helpful "Search" function. :D

I do love the N800. I have been using Palm for the past 5 or 6 years and while I do miss the more robust PIM apps, I find GPE Cal and Tasks do all that I need. I am syncing Outlook (work cal) with Google Cal (personal cal) onto GPE. So far it is working out wonderfully. I also love the ability read pdf and web pages in bed or anywhere else.

Again, just want to say thanks to everyone who contribute to this site.

Denny

krisse
2008-02-14, 06:03
Great that you're getting a lot out of it!

Did you know you can run Palm applications on the tablet? Try searching for GarnetVM...

dennylee
2008-02-14, 16:14
Great that you're getting a lot out of it!

Did you know you can run Palm applications on the tablet? Try searching for GarnetVM...

Hello Krisse,
I do know about GVM. Currently GPE is doing everything I need and being able to sync with my Google cal is a new plus for me.

Now I am going to try to connect my IT to a wired USB ethernet connector.

Denny

Hedgecore
2008-02-15, 14:18
Sounds like you just contributed yourself. :)

Texrat
2008-02-15, 14:36
I tried to contribute myself, but was referred to Medical Science...