PDA

View Full Version : [Canola] Video Problem

munky261
2008-03-17, 04:12
Not sure if anyone else at all has this problem , but , at the moment the only vids i have on my tablet are about 30 some music videos , all in folders according to genre , everytime i select the first video in the folder to play it seems like theres some kind of error and it skips to the next but if i skip back to it it starts to play normally. Any ideas on this?

handful
2008-03-17, 10:55
@munky : you are the second or the third to say that. I added this to possible bugs, and we will try to reproduce and fix it. It can be a problem of our media engine or actually how it is talking to the player engine (maemo media engine)

Thanks for the guide on reproducing, and this and the genre bugs should be ironed out.

Marcelo

munky261
2008-03-17, 14:40
I was playing around some more and when i am in the "all videos" view it does the same error on whatever video i select first , it could be in the middle of the list, and it skips to the next but if i skip back it plays fine. so it seems its nothing to do with being in the individual folders but seems to be how the player itself starts when selecting a video.