PDA

View Full Version : More sub-forums under applications

zhbrass
2008-07-09, 00:31
Although I just recently created my ITT account, I have been browsing the ITT forums since a month or two before I actually bought my n810. When browsing the forum, I find myself looking for the best way to do a specific type of task, regardless of the application. Therefore, I propose that sub-forums be made for specific tasks such as:

-GPS apps
-Word processing (currently topics on this subject are scattered across the forums, and it would be great to have them all consolidated into one sub-forum)
-Media apps (not just Canola)
-Chat/IM apps
-PIM apps perhaps? (though GPE is really the only PIM for the NIT)

HowieG
2008-07-10, 19:16
I agree with the proposal to have a forum for GPS topics, but it needs to cover both the hardware and software as so many threads are related to both.

There are so many threads covering GPS devices, Mapping software, etc that are scattered across 'General', 'Newbie', 'Nokia N810', '2008 OS', 'Troubleshooting', etc that its really hard trying to locate them all. The search facility is the only way, but its hardly ideal.

A forum called 'GPS and Mapping' would be ideal if we could then move some of the major old threads into it.