PDA

View Full Version : Developer`s First Thoughts on the Nokia 770 - Part II

newsbot
2005-10-20, 17:41
Hi All,[br /] [br /] Been looking forward to this for months, thanks Nokia for a chance to get my hands on one of these babies, looking forward to contributing.[br /] [br /] Anyway, here goes, first impressions.[br /] [br /] Wow it`s small!  Either the models in the pictures have tiny hands or mine are huge, who knows?  I was also surprise by how light weight it was.  It might just be slightly too large for regular jeans pockets but if you a baggy pants kind of guy then you could carry it easily.[br /] [br /] Very nice intelligent feeling design,  the sleeve is aluminium and was beautifully cool to the touch having been chilled in the back of the UPS van.[br /] [br /] ...Read the full article. (http://www.internettablettalk.com/content/view/126)

Mike Cane
2005-10-21, 14:17
Wonderful reading.

Flash is the bane of all CPUs <1GHz, it seems. I have a 233MHz Pentium and it has fits with Flash-heavy pages. I expect the same kinds of headaches with the 770.

Thank God for Firefox and Adblock!! Now all we need is Flashblock on the 770!

gusgriller
2005-10-21, 16:12
>> Using the notes I repeatedly tried to enter "the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" as this test every English character

No "S" in that quoted phrase ! Try "jumps" instead of "jumped" :)

Reggie
2005-10-21, 16:27
... or use "dogs" ;)