PDA

View Full Version : Final N900 Product (supposedly :S)

zkyevolved
2009-10-01, 16:09
It's in Spanish! Sorry guys! But hey, they said that it's the FINAL version and not a prototype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pqjZSAyks

Hope you enjoy!

zerojay
2009-10-01, 16:19
It's in Spanish! Sorry guys! But hey, they said that it's the FINAL version and not a prototype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pqjZSAyks

Hope you enjoy!

Everyone's been claiming "final" since even before Nokia World. :rolleyes:

javispedro
2009-10-01, 16:19
Very user oriented -- not detailed.

zkyevolved
2009-10-01, 16:21
Very user oriented -- not detailed.

Agreed, but with the way he was talking about "this is the final version, and we haven't decided on when to release it yet because we're finalizing channels of release, etc." well, it sounded to me like he knew what he was talking about. That's just me. Lol. I found the video very boring, just talking about how Maemo is based on Linux, rather than focusing on the actual device and what it can do.

spinnukur
2009-10-01, 18:11
Everytime I see a vid of that phone it gives me a hard-on...I can't bare the wait any longer, anyone up to flying to Finland and kidnapping a Nokia exec so we can get our damn phones....

*disclaimer--kidding ofc...

timsamoff
2009-10-01, 18:38
The phone in that video is still a prototype. Don't ask me how I know. I...just...do. :p

Tim

Kozzi
2009-10-01, 19:21
The phone in that video is still a prototype. Don't ask me how I know. I...just...do. :p

Tim

could it be, because it doesn't have N900 (not even Nxx) written on the front @2.39 & 3:29? No need to answer though :)

qole
2009-10-01, 19:26
The missing "N900" is a dead giveaway. The official promo shots all show "N900" on the top right of the device's face.

EDIT: Hold the camera still! I'm getting seasick!

Alex Atkin UK
2009-10-03, 05:12
Should we be worried if NOBODY has a retail unit yet?

Surely if its going to be a ready by the end of the month in retail quantities SOMEONE should have a retail unit by now?

frals
2009-10-03, 07:41
Should we be worried if NOBODY has a retail unit yet?

Surely if its going to be a ready by the end of the month in retail quantities SOMEONE should have a retail unit by now?

If I had a retail unit by now I'd be too busy playing with it to upload a video of it/brag about it on the internet ;)