PDA

View Full Version : Contacts

miteshamin
2009-10-08, 10:09
Hi there,

I am really looking forward to obtaining an nokia n900. I have a query if someone in the know is able to help me with.

With regards to accessing the contacts on the n900 when in the phone view. Can we access our contacts list directly from the phone screen (vertical) or must we always access our contacts lst from landscape mode (ie with keyboard out).

I apologise if this query is a little trivial but i havent been able to find anything on the nokia/mameo webiste and would really appreciate the advice as i find it would be a pretty important feature for me with regards to how i work.

once again many thanks

its a great forum.:)

zerojay
2009-10-08, 10:31
Hi there,

I am really looking forward to obtaining an nokia n900. I have a query if someone in the know is able to help me with.

With regards to accessing the contacts on the n900 when in the phone view. Can we access our contacts list directly from the phone screen (vertical) or must we always access our contacts lst from landscape mode (ie with keyboard out).

I apologise if this query is a little trivial but i havent been able to find anything on the nokia/mameo webiste and would really appreciate the advice as i find it would be a pretty important feature for me with regards to how i work.

once again many thanks

its a great forum.:)

If phone is running in portrait mode, your contacts list will be as well.

miteshamin
2009-10-08, 10:34
thank you.

thats just what i was after. will definitely go for the n900. i can live without mms for now but would love it implemented at some point.