PDA

View Full Version : Fix site menu when using Firefox?

Milhouse
2005-11-09, 00:49
Using most recent builds of Firefox (1.5beta and 1.6 nightlies) the main site menu (Home, Search, News, Blog etc.) is broken - it appears as a vertical column floating above the main content... would be nice if it could be fixed. :)

Hedgecore
2005-11-09, 01:20
I'm using firefox (albeit 1.0.7), and I get that problem occasionally. Hitting reload fixes it for me.

buzzlightyear
2005-11-09, 06:19
Yes I get the symptoms you mention in Firefox Beta - but then again I get a few other funny things on a number of my regular haunts since using the beta version !! I guess thats why its a beta ?

Buzz

Milhouse
2005-11-09, 11:32
I guess thats why its a beta ?

Buzz

Quite possibly, although while using 1.5RC1 this is the only site which has caused me a problem... since the menu sorts itself out after a reload it could be using a slightly iffy (IE specific?) event - I may attempt to debug it if I get time, but it looks poor and at this stage in the game I'd be surprised if it's a bug in Firefox 1.5RC1 . If it is, it's probably too late to be fixed and will have to wait until the next branch. And since the menu is broken in Firefox 1.0.x too, it's clearly not a bug introduced into the beta/release candidate!