PDA

View Full Version : Theme maker problem

steady
2010-01-10, 15:05
Hello every body!

I try to make theme with theme maker, i edit icon set and background but when i start make the theme its not going anywhere, stop in 1%. It is just long process or do i do something wrong? When i press to make .deb file it not do anything.

Help me please. :)

Lacedaemon
2010-01-10, 15:40
Make sure the background set is in the same folder with Theme Maker application. Atleast that's how I fixed it. Good luck.

steady
2010-01-10, 17:04
Make sure the background set is in the same folder with Theme Maker application. Atleast that's how I fixed it. Good luck.

Still stop right at the 1%. i have try it with Windows 7 and Ubuntu Linux with versions 1.2.7 and 1.2.6. Any tips? What is "Theme Source Image"? I have make that theme so long and i really want to get it.

generationally
2010-01-10, 17:45
I had same kind of problems when using long names (in order of 12+ characters or so) for the theme name or if using spaces in the theme name.

steady
2010-01-10, 18:41
I had same kind of problems when using long names (in order of 12+ characters or so) for the theme name or if using spaces in the theme name.

Named just 4 character and chanced the .png files name shorter, still stop 1% :/

andrewfblack
2010-01-10, 23:07
sounds like you are just changing background and icons you need to use a theme source also you can use the green one that comes with it if you don't have a theme. If you was to just make an icon and backgound pack theme maker wont do that for you. Also doesn't work for anything on windows.

steady
2010-01-11, 02:00
sounds like you are just changing background and icons you need to use a theme source also you can use the green one that comes with it if you don't have a theme. If you was to just make an icon and backgound pack theme maker wont do that for you. Also doesn't work for anything on windows.

Thank you, i have to try it again tomorrow. So i have to chance the theme source to that .zip file in the Theme Maker folder?

Im gonna make good theme and edit whole pack, not just bg and icons like you warning in your thread, i just try it out if it will work before going any forward.

I hope that someday Linux get photoshop, then i can use just it :) I know the Gimp is good but i dont want start learning use new program.

--

Now it works, thank you guys.