PDA

View Full Version : Opera in N800 is different

Karel Jansens
2007-01-20, 18:51
Does anyone know if and how I can get the status bar in Opera for the N800 to look the same as in Opera on the 770? On the 770 I had a shortcut to my bookmarks (rather useful for someone who consistently surfs full-screen) and a button to my home page. I rather miss those.

Having more space dedicated to the URL is not really useful: I tend to know where I am...

jurop88
2007-01-20, 19:37
The bookmark button is the one just on the left of the URL space. Tapping on it shows a menu where you can jump to your bookmark, add new bookmarks or... well, just go to homepage :)
I feel the new toolbar really better designed than the old one, specially for the chance to select zoom level and 'optimized view' in two taps w/o opening the main menu.

Karel Jansens
2007-01-20, 20:04
The bookmark button is the one just on the left of the URL space. Tapping on it shows a menu where you can jump to your bookmark, add new bookmarks or... well, just go to homepage :)

D'oh!!!

I feel the new toolbar really better designed than the old one, specially for the chance to select zoom level and 'optimized view' in two taps w/o opening the main menu.

I'll just quietly go away now...