PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Keyboard Word Completion

flydeep
2010-02-08, 20:50
I like the virtual keyboard for quick sms'es and the word completion appears to be adaptive based on previous used words. However, I am getting annoyed trying to get the word completed, a finger swipe across the completed word gives mixed results - mostly terminating the word completion and rarely completing the word.

Anyone has experienced this and found a workaround?

maxximuscool
2010-02-08, 20:57
to complete the word simply just click on the highlighted part of the word then you'll get the word completion. Very simple process. Or you can use the keypad [->] button to finished the word

wallenburg
2010-02-08, 21:05
I'm from Holland and have the same problem doi'nt now how it works. I sink it's not possible.

flydeep
2010-02-08, 21:12
Holding the highlighted word helps but similar to the -> on the real keypad, one on the virtual keypad would be very helpful for quick completion. Do folks miss that feature in the virtual keypad?

wallenburg
2010-02-08, 21:44
Thank's maxximusiool i didn't now that.

efeinblatt
2010-02-08, 21:48
thank you thank you thank you. this is been bothering me ever since i've had the phone/tablet. now I have the solution.

blackopz
2010-02-18, 23:44
My apologies if this is the wrong thread but I cannot find the answer to this so i thought I would take a chance and post.. Would anyone be able to tell me how to edit the dictionary that holds words used when sending a text(word completion). Just an irritation because all the misssspelling pop up and it's really annoying.. :) any help is appreciated. thanks