PDA

View Full Version : Sim card on N900 :S plz....

fu.legend
2010-02-26, 08:24
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum, Firstly i would liketo say this website is fantastic for N900 user like my self and i really appreciate all the helps and support from everyone!

However, i have a copuple of question on regards to the N900 wonder if you can help me out, first is there a way to view sim contact on N900? if not can you export all contacts to the sim at the end like after 2 years? because i want to keep all the contacts on the sim card and use on another phone. I understand you can syn the phone to computer, but im not very experience on how to do so, as when i click on syn it comes with either Outlook or Linux or lotus optionin??? and i don't have any of those account... how should i syn properly?? (just want to syn contacts and to do list)

Thanks for the help guys! really appreciate if you can.

Rob1n
2010-02-26, 09:20
You can import the SIM contacts via the "Get contacts" button from the menu in the Contacts app. There's currently no way of exporting to the SIM, but you can export the contacts to vcard files, which most phones will be able to import.

Unfortunately I can't help you with the syncing options - I sync mine to the Exchange server at work, so I've not looked into any of the alternatives.

fu.legend
2010-02-26, 11:34
oh right... thank-you very much!