View Full Version : Anyone need a screen protector?

The2ndclory
2010-03-26, 20:24
I purchased a full body kit from ZAGG and they sent me 2 coupons for 25% off, expiring April 1st. I really dont want them to go to waste so PM me if you're interested.

KindArt
2010-03-26, 20:27
Im interested =)

The2ndclory
2010-03-26, 20:36
Im interested =)

Enable receipt of PMs. You wouldn't want anyone running off with your code now.;)

llamastyle
2010-03-26, 20:42
wish you would have posted this yesterday. I sent in my phone for repair a week ago (full body kit still on the phone) and they couldnt repair it so they are sending me a new replacement, and i went ahead and ordered a new zagg kit last night. oh well, its worth it as itt really does provide great protection.

The2ndclory
2010-03-26, 20:47
wish you would have posted this yesterday. I sent in my phone for repair a week ago (full body kit still on the phone) and they couldnt repair it so they are sending me a new replacement, and i went ahead and ordered a new zagg kit last night. oh well, its worth it as itt really does provide great protection.

They had sent me a 20% that expired a few days ago but i posted it in the acessories section (not realizing no one goes there) and it went to waste.