PDA

View Full Version : Entire storage read only o.O

LuckTR
2010-03-27, 05:22
Hi.
I was installing Easy Debian from image file stored on my N900 when it suddenly shut off O.O I was crossing fingers, and after I have removed batt it's up and running again. That aside, I received a system message (yellow bar across the screen) "memory read only bla bla bla". So I file explored to MyDocs where the image is and found two images. One archived and the other half way decompressed (I assume). I decided to give it another try, and let installer download it instead. I attempted do delete the image files, but system did not allow it..."read only". So I tried mp3 file...same deal. How do I fix this? I have even tried RM under sudo gainroot in shell o.O Flashing to be the last resort. Thank You all for your attention. Over&Out

kd_alex
2010-03-27, 05:27
Did you change any permissions on your device?

LuckTR
2010-03-27, 05:33
Absolutely not... this all happened after unsuccessful installation attempt. Removing batt second time did not help either. I will try to look at it over the computer when I get home. It literally seems like it initiated some secure protocol o.O STRANGE

LuckTR
2010-03-27, 05:47
Appreciate your attention, issue solved O.O. All it took reset to factory settings...tnx for your support!