PDA

View Full Version : problems installing themes

DJRedline
2010-03-27, 22:35
ever since i recently flashed to the global firmware from 205 variant i have been unable to change theme.

i have downloaded a few themes from app manager but when i try to change to them nothing happens when i click on the 'themes' button under settings. if i go to change my background image i can see the themes there instead?

any ideas?

thefoxtrot
2010-03-27, 22:56
ever since i recently flashed to the global firmware from 205 variant i have been unable to change theme.

i have downloaded a few themes from app manager but when i try to change to them nothing happens when i click on the 'themes' button under settings. if i go to change my background image i can see the themes there instead?

any ideas?

I had this problem before, and it worked after I uninstalled Widgets Gallery. I was told that app had a bug.

DJRedline
2010-03-28, 04:45
thanks uninstalling widgets worked.

thefoxtrot
2010-03-28, 08:41
thanks uninstalling widgets worked.

Aye aye, sir

ttcidbe
2010-09-02, 00:59
I have the same problem. Uninstalling Widgets didn't work. Now I uninstalled ALL the programs, still Themes doesn't open. I tried to install Widgets again, then remove it again, still nothing. Themes just doesn't open. Buy the way, after installing Widgets again, it also just doesn't open. Anyone? :) I don't want to flash my phone, I know, there must be an easier way. Thanks.

ttcidbe
2010-09-03, 09:22
Deleted all folders in themes directory, including default and Default directories (are there supposed to be two of them?), that resolved Themes not responding. Then I just installed a new theme (Okuda, in my case), created a new default and Default directory and copied all the contents of okuda directory to both of them. Everything now works just fine.