PDA

View Full Version : cant seem to figure out how to copy and paste from the web browser

lordofthebone
2007-02-21, 00:11
I just got my n800 yesterday(so glad I finally got it), and I see the copy and paste and select all in the menu of the web browser, but I can't select specific text to use them since the stylus is used to move around the webpage. It must be pretty easy, but I can't figure it out. Someones help would be appreciated.

Karel Jansens
2007-02-21, 00:21
I just got my n800 yesterday(so glad I finally got it), and I see the copy and paste and select all in the menu of the web browser, but I can't select specific text to use them since the stylus is used to move around the webpage. It must be pretty easy, but I can't figure it out. Someones help would be appreciated.

Here's a tip: This forum has a search function; it's right up there on this page, where it says "Search". Sometimes it might take a go or two before the answer to your question comes up, but if you had entered the words "select", "text" and "browser" into the box, this
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18407&postcount=2
would have come up pretty high in the list.

It's not that we eat newbies, but after more than two years, pretty much anything has been asked and (in the overwhelming majority of cases) answered as well.

But we're nice guys really. Proof is: I just did your search for you. Good, innit? :cool:

lordofthebone
2007-02-21, 01:13
thanks, after searching through the pdf manual,i was mostly searching on this site for copy and paste, they gave me more off topic results

i'll try more search combos next time, I blame the Newark water for clouding my mind

props to everybody here helping us newbies, its also nice to read a civilized forum once in a while, i have a feeling ill be reading threads on this site a lot

Milhouse
2007-02-21, 01:17
Don't forget to check the 770 and N800 Bugzilla (defect tracker) from time to time as well! :)

https://maemo.org/bugzilla