PDA

View Full Version : HELP! how to turn off the N800

sun76459
2007-03-14, 18:07
message deleted

heavyt
2007-03-14, 18:12
Take your battery out then put it back in.

Elektracute
2007-04-17, 15:15
Hello all...I just received my N800 about 20 minutes ago and its locked on the NOKIA screen.

I sorta had the same problem...Instead I was waiting for a connection then the screen simply went to the NOKIA logo.

I am trying to grasp the battery, yet somehow I'm unable to get it out... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Does this happen often?

Elektracute
2007-04-17, 15:29
I managed to get the battery out with the stylus.

delusional1337
2007-07-13, 18:45
Easiest way to remove battery I found was just to tap the unit against my palm until it just falls out. didn't have to do it very hard.

fgullama
2007-07-14, 13:44
Hello all,

Just a little tip here... I took a small piece of electrical tape and folded the edge so as to not make that part stcky. Then I took the sticky part and wrapped it underneath the N800 battery, allowing the non-sticky side of the electrical tape to wrap over the top of the battery a bit, effectively making a removal tab for the battery. It pushes out the back cover very slightly, but it's a non-issue really.

Makes pulling/swapping the battery out a breeze!

Frank

euchreprof
2007-07-14, 15:17
I use tweezers and it works great.

rokky
2007-10-27, 14:57
Hello all,

Just a little tip here... I took a small piece of electrical tape and folded the edge so as to not make that part stcky. Then I took the sticky part and wrapped it underneath the N800 battery, allowing the non-sticky side of the electrical tape to wrap over the top of the battery a bit, effectively making a removal tab for the battery. It pushes out the back cover very slightly, but it's a non-issue really.

Makes pulling/swapping the battery out a breeze!

Frank

Better yet, use the tape/tab that comes on the "temporary" screen protector to pull it off - very thin, sticky, and "professional" looking.

HTH,
rokky