PDA

View Full Version : Problems after installing theme (was: is there Anti-virus for N900? i have a virus in mine)

pepeamarasa
2010-06-02, 14:57
i downloaded the Live Wallpaper yesterday, little did i know it came with a lil monster. my phone started switching itself on and off, but i got to restore original settings then it stopped, then i went to delete the wallpaper from the app manager, in came an app that i didnt want. then some of my apps cant open now. please help!

leetut
2010-06-02, 15:06
you dont have a virus mate, go to the live wallpaper thread and ask if theres a fix for your symptoms, its in the design section

geneven
2010-06-02, 15:10
Have you installed the latest firmware? You don't have a virus, but you probably need to reflash -- but back up first.

I have had Live Wallpaper installed for about a month, with no problems.

cddiede
2010-06-02, 15:13
i downloaded the Live Wallpaper yesterday, little did i know it came with a lil monster. my phone started switching itself on and off, but i got to restore original settings then it stopped, then i went to delete the wallpaper from the app manager, in came an app that i didnt want. then some of my apps cant open now. please help!

Let me get this straight: If something is wrong with your computer, it must be a virus?

What has years of using nothing but Windows as your OS done to you?

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.....

pepeamarasa
2010-06-02, 15:33
Have you installed the latest firmware? You don't have a virus, but you probably need to reflash -- but back up first.

I have had Live Wallpaper installed for about a month, with no problems.

my device is kinda messed up, and some apps are runing away from me. its marathon in here. yes i have the latest 1.2 firmware. maybe a reflash it needs

pepeamarasa
2010-06-02, 15:37
you dont have a virus mate, go to the live wallpaper thread and ask if theres a fix for your symptoms, its in the design section

i deleted it, i freaked at first so i dont think i want it again since now if i download something they come in two's

torpedo48
2010-06-02, 15:38

Please do not write useless alarming thread.

There are absolutely no virus for the Nokia N900 in Maemo.org repositories, so please never write a thread title like that again, or people will scare themselves.

pepeamarasa
2010-06-02, 15:39
Let me get this straight: If something is wrong with your computer, it must be a virus?

What has years of using nothing but Windows as your OS done to you?

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.....

lol its the first thing i thought of, my apps are runnig away from me already thats worse

pepeamarasa
2010-06-02, 15:43
Please do not write useless alarming thread.

There are absolutely no virus for the Nokia N900 in Maemo.org repositories, so please never write a thread title like that again, or people will scare themselves.

ok! si, didnt know that. a virus wouldnt make me run from this beast. i love it. it was just first class freakout

pelago
2010-06-02, 15:46
some apps are running away from me

What do you mean by that, exactly?

pepeamarasa
2010-06-02, 15:52
What do you mean by that, exactly?

when i click on them they move, but now they are good after restoring original settings.