PDA

View Full Version : Nokia Qt SDK - Maemo simulator

Lullen
2010-06-28, 14:47
How do I make the IDE recognize #include <QMaemo5ValueButton> when simulating? It worked perfect when I had the N900 connected to my computer and tested it on the phone, but as my phone is gone I can not do this anymore and need to get the simulator up and running as soon as possible!

PS. I have reinstalled Qt creator with the new 1.0. I have tried to create a new mobile project and add it there too but same problems as before.
Yours,

danielwilms
2010-06-29, 14:29
Hi,

How do I make the IDE recognize #include <QMaemo5ValueButton> when simulating? It worked perfect when I had the N900 connected to my computer and tested it on the phone, but as my phone is gone I can not do this anymore and need to get the simulator up and running as soon as possible!

PS. I have reinstalled Qt creator with the new 1.0. I have tried to create a new mobile project and add it there too but same problems as before.
Yours,

The simulator compiles the sources on your local system, so that the Maemo5-specific classes won't compile. One solution would be to use the emulator. How to do that you can find in the wiki (http://wiki.maemo.org/MADDE/QEMU_runtime). On which system are you running the QtSDK? On windows you can use the mad terminal to get that to run.

Daniel