PDA

View Full Version : N900 light can be slow in switching on/remaining at set brightness level? plus browser back button not always working?

extent
2010-07-03, 19:10
Im on the latest update, and have noticed that the phone can be slow in updating its screen light.. for example, im reading a webpage, and when I press a key (or tap the screen to get to the next page/move the page up or down), sometimes the screen light doesnt come on (or doesnt give out its maximum setting). Im not sure if this was around before the update or not, or if its related to either the browser or phone in general.

The other possible browser issue I have is when Im reading more than one page at once (eg I have two web pages in the background whilst reading a third page in the foreground). Sometimes the new 'back' button on the default browser simply doesnt work. It doesnt happen too often, and its doesnt seem to be related to the pages currently being browsed, but it can happen.. on my phone at least! :)

has anyone else experienced these issues at all, or is it my phone? thanks. perhaps its just a problem with the phone occassionally being slow in performance?