PDA

View Full Version : Orb MyCasting on the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet

Texrat
2007-04-16, 15:40
Another media sharing service announced. This one I really like because it's served from your own PC!

WEB 2.0 EXPO, SAN FRANCISCO, California, April 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Nokia (NYSE: NOK - News) and Orb Networks today announced Orb MyCasting is available for use on the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Orb MyCasting allows consumers to access digital media stored on their home computer directly from their mobile multimedia computer.

Orb's intuitive solution simply streams a person's own content from their home PC using the Web browser and media player of the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet thus creating a "personal media portal" from which users instantly access and enjoy home photos, videos, music, and even TV, from anywhere, anytime. With MyCasting, consumers can also remotely record TV programs using Orb's Digital Video Recorder (DVR) function and then play back those recorded programs on the Nokia N800.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070416/ukm018.html?.v=71

Application download: http://www.orb.com/en/download_nokia

Bernard
2007-04-16, 15:52
Can anybody tell me what is so "N800" specific bout this version of Orb?

it seems just Orb 2.0 to me

Nanocore
2007-04-16, 16:26
I have only read the basics of what Orb can do, and it definitely sounds intriguing. With my PC at home having a TV tuner card with Cable hooked up to it and this application, certainly sounds like a way to watch TV on my N800 when it's hooked in to a network. I keep seeing it say that it is free, is there a catch (to the Orb software/service being free)?

ArchiMark
2007-04-16, 16:57
Only problem is that it turns out that you need a PC with XP (or 2K, etc..) to go along with your N800....no support for Mac OSX or Linux that I saw...

:rolleyes:

luketoh
2007-04-16, 16:57
I've been using Orb for ages. Works really well and my choice for streaming stuff to my mobile devices.

Works at home, and on the road.

It already worked with the N800, and my N80 and my older S60 Nokia mobilephone. Don't see what's the big announcement....

Luke

Texrat
2007-04-16, 17:04
I wasn't even aware of the service, so I thought it was something new when I found the press release. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm wondering what the deal is, myself...

EDIT: ah-- the login is different on the tablet vs the PC. I'm guessing what is novel is N800 detection.

luketoh
2007-04-16, 17:08
Hi Texrat,

No problem. Our queries are mostly thoughts aloud to the company...:)

Reggie
2007-04-16, 19:36
Nokia just announced that Orb MyCasting is now available on the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Orb lets you stream photos, music, video, and TV on a WiFi or Bluetooth phone connection from an always-on PC at home. You can now download theĀ* free PC and N800 software from Orb.Read the full article. (http://www.internettablettalk.com/2007/04/16/orb-mycasting-on-the-nokia-n800-internet-tablet/)

thoughtfix
2007-04-16, 19:42
Wow! I should try that (http://youtube.com/watch?v=D19c4jc7zvI)! ;)

Xyzo
2007-04-16, 19:44
Am I wrong or there is no specific software to be installed on the N800?
Once the software has been installed on the PC (any chance to see any Linux or MacOSX version coming soon?), you simply need to connect to https://mycast.orb.com using Opera on the N800, or is there anything I'm missing? What is this "N800 software from Org" they're mentioning?!

Rocketman
2007-04-16, 21:17
It sure sounds like they are announcing something which has been possible on the N800 for quite some time as a "new" feature.

If Nokia is really interested in streaming media, I would really love to see a Slingbox client for the N800.

rickh
2007-04-16, 21:27
I get "File format no supported" for pretty much anything I've tried to stream, whether it's audio or video.

R.
==

Texrat
2007-04-16, 21:29
I get "File format no supported" for pretty much anything I've tried to stream, whether it's audio or video.

R.
==

Odd. I've only gotten that on iTunes songs and videos. So far everything else works fine other than buffering hiccups.

SeRi@lDiE
2007-04-16, 21:46

R.
==

You need to set your settings in the orb page to tream in real player format at 200kbps.

rickh
2007-04-16, 22:07
You need to set your settings in the orb
page to tream in real player format at 200kbps.
That's how I have it setup. Still no dice, either with files located on the
pc, or files found from the search page.

R
==

johsua
2007-04-16, 23:30
Orb worked with the 770, too. There is a bunch of archived info on how to use/setup orb:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=361990

amigokin
2007-04-17, 00:43
No Mac OS X support? It's just silly...

alvindd
2007-04-17, 01:43
Are Orb and TVersity the same type of streaming softwares? But competitors?
I use TVersity for my Windows home computer.

bfain
2007-04-17, 01:53
Every video or audio file I try to play on the N800 using Orb returns a "unable to perform operation. Try again." error in Media Player. Even the test videos on the Orb support site do not work. Any suggestions?

johsua
2007-04-17, 02:59
You have to use real audio as the media player in the orb settings. Make sure the speed is set relatively low too. Good luck.

rcadden
2007-04-17, 03:49
I'm having issues watching .avi files on the N800 using Orb. It loads just fine, but then I get a "Video Resolution not supported" error. Anyone else?

luketoh
2007-04-17, 11:11
How orb works is by using your PC to recode files (when necessary) on-the-fly, and then streaming it to your device. Now, in order to recode, it needs to have the CODECS installed. For the N770 and N800, I believe Real Video and Audio format is the one to select on your PC setup screen for Orb. To get there, you need to log into the webpage.

Now, I think...I've not upgraded mine yet, that the new orb service for the N800 is that it detects and presents an easy to navigate screen on the N800. I hope that is what it means, cos my older version already works, just that navigating around is quite painful. But anyway, if you have problems streaming, try installing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from here

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Mega_Codec_Pack.htm

Then reboot and try again. Use at own risk!

Luke

uczmeg
2007-04-17, 11:30
I'm having issues watching .avi files on the N800 using Orb. It loads just fine, but then I get a "Video Resolution not supported" error. Anyone else?

I used Orb perfectly on the 770 lots last year.

When I switched to the N800 it started off fine at the settings I was using (sorry, I forget the bitrate), then all of a suddent I got the Video Reolution not supported error too.

I could get around this by using a (much) lower bitrate, but then I wasn't happy with the quality so stopped using it.

I have no idea why it suddenly stopped working. I'll give it another go when I get a chance.

Nanocore
2007-04-17, 13:28
I have the same problem as rcadden, I created an .AVI with irriviter that has a resolution of 400x240 and tried playing it through orb (as well as a DVD that I had on hard disk) and get the same message "video resolution not supported". It looks like it works if I browse to mycast via a browser on another PC, so at least it is getting through my firewall ok. There is a reference from luketoh about installing a K-Lite codec pack, would this address the "video resolution not supported" issue or another issue. Also, I take it, that the codec pack would be installed on the Orb PC, correct?

Clay
2007-04-17, 14:57
Now, I think...I've not upgraded mine yet, that the new orb service for the N800 is that it detects and presents an easy to navigate screen on the N800. I hope that is what it means, cos my older version already works, just that navigating around is quite painful.
Luke

Actually, it just picks the home theater skin by default.

luketoh
2007-04-17, 15:17
OK, I uninstalled my old version of ORB, and installed the one that's supposed to support the N800.

I then noticed that the version claimed during the download and the actual installed version is different. Secondly, this newer version doesn't work on the N800, but when I tested on my wm5 handphone, it works.

So, I blame Nokia and ORB. Both marketing teams launched something that doesn't work on the N800 as claimed. Come on, the version doesn't even tally! So if anyone manages to get it to work, please let me know!

CobraKC
2007-04-17, 15:20
Hi, i have video and music working on orb, but the pictures don't display exxcept as thumbnails to pick from. Any ideas?

rcadden
2007-04-17, 16:17
I was able to figure out the resolution. As mentioned above, you have to have the codec install on your PC. I used Real Alternative (google it) so I didn't have to install the full-blown Real Player on my PC.

Also, I have the bitrate set to 96, which sucks, but allows me to play a widescreen episode of The Office successfully.

My next question: Orb has a setting to setup a uPnP server on the home network. I did this, and use Media Streamer to pull it up. I am able to browse my folders, but the same video that plays fine through the web interface will not load through the uPnP setup. Anyone else wanna give it a go?

johsua
2007-04-17, 16:35
last i read about orb and upnp video is that it doesn't work yet...

btw- the latest version of orb appears to work much better than before. i was able to watch an episode of bsg last night streaming from my computer at work w/ a very decent picture and few buffer stalls. So maybe they did do something to the program re. the n800?

luketoh
2007-04-17, 16:36
That issue with the uPnP server is something that never worked for me in the previous working version that I had.

sondjata
2007-04-17, 19:12
well I guess for me the Mac user, I'll be continuing on with Twonkyvision. Now if only I could get the Media Player to actually play those twonkyVision served files....

W1NDRUSH
2007-04-17, 21:52
so yesterday my orb 2.0 was working, but hey as they said this new version was for n800 i thought i'd download it. now i can't connect from my n800, i just get an untrusted cert message.. Anyone seen that ?

howardcb
2007-04-17, 22:34
Hi, i have video and music working on orb, but the pictures don't display exxcept as thumbnails to pick from. Any ideas?

I have the same problem. I sent a service request in to Orb, and they asked me to upload the latest version but I still had the same problem. I will post any solutions from them.

Howard

bfain
2007-04-18, 00:25
Every video or audio file I try to play on the N800 using Orb returns a "unable to perform operation. Try again." error in Media Player. Even the test videos on the Orb support site do not work. Any suggestions?

My problem was "fixed" by running the Nokia Software Wizard again and flashing the N800. I was able to run Orb video and music on a clean install. As soon as restored my backup it stopped working again. :mad: Now I have to go through a process of elimination to see which program is causing the problem.

johsua
2007-04-18, 00:33
I should have posted this here, rather than another thread. i fixed it by simply rebooting the n800.

CobraKC
2007-04-18, 04:51
Has anyone been able to see photos or a slideshow in orb? Seems to load flash player but nothing happens. Video and audio work great...???

CobraKC
2007-04-18, 05:21
:) also,if for some reason,if all of a sudden it says it doesn't support that resolution in playback of video, just clear your browser of cache, and cookies, and it will work again...

Nanocore
2007-04-18, 14:32
In response to my "video resolution not supported", I did load up RealAlternative on the Orb PC and sure enough I was able to watch the movies I had on disk on the N800.

However, it would buffer for a few seconds, play for a few seconds, then buffer again (then repeat buffer/play sequence continuously). I had lowered my bit rate on the N800 to 90 (as someone else mentioned) and the upstream on my Orb PC was in the 322 range (basic DSL 384 up speed). Now that I have it working, I am open to suggestions about optimizing. Any suggestions?

rcadden
2007-04-18, 14:41
In response to my "video resolution not supported", I did load up RealAlternative on the Orb PC and sure enough I was able to watch the movies I had on disk on the N800.

However, it would buffer for a few seconds, play for a few seconds, then buffer again (then repeat buffer/play sequence continuously). I had lowered my bit rate on the N800 to 90 (as someone else mentioned) and the upstream on my Orb PC was in the 322 range (basic DSL 384 up speed). Now that I have it working, I am open to suggestions about optimizing. Any suggestions?

I dropped my bitrate on the N800 to 77 and streamed Borat in widescreen with very little buffering over WiFi. Keep tinkering with the settings, the lower bitrate, the less buffering, but the less quality, as well, obviously. You've just got to find your balance.

nyleridedog
2007-04-18, 14:41
How long in seconds have you set the buffer to? try 1 minutes worth of buffering!

good luck

Nanocore
2007-04-18, 15:36
Nyleridedog where do you set the buffering length of time? I have been through the settings page, viewing from the N800, and don't see an option like the one you mention. I didn't see it in the media center either. By chance is it an option for the browser on the N800?

aaronw_1986
2007-04-20, 06:19
So, I got orb working fine. I am just wondering about the sharing of my files. How come Canola can see my orb stuff? I thought to access these files you needed to provide a password at mycast.orb ?

tzeta
2007-04-20, 07:15
Has anyone been able to see photos or a slideshow in orb? Seems to load flash player but nothing happens. Video and audio work great...???

I got same problem. I found out that pics can be opened via File Browser. Little bit more difficult to find pics via file browser but it worked :cool:

File Browser can be found from Main view of ORB.

bunzl2000
2007-04-21, 14:19
This is my first post & I have just got myself a Nokia N800. I downloaded orb on to my PC no problem, but I am having problems with my N800.

It tells you to type in the address http://mycast.orb.com but when I type that into my N800 I get the following message "This site has sent an untrusted certificate" certificate cannot identify the server.

Can anyone help & tell me what I am doing wrong please.

Thanks,

Chris

rcadden
2007-04-21, 14:37
This is my first post & I have just got myself a Nokia N800. I downloaded orb on to my PC no problem, but I am having problems with my N800.

It tells you to type in the address http://mycast.orb.com but when I type that into my N800 I get the following message "This site has sent an untrusted certificate" certificate cannot identify the server.

Can anyone help & tell me what I am doing wrong please.

Thanks,

Chris

Mine did that, too, at first. Try rebooting the tablet.

bunzl2000
2007-04-21, 15:38
Mine did that, too, at first. Try rebooting the tablet.

Thanks rcadden - that worked :)

dskeeles
2007-04-21, 23:51
Nope, it's just the mobile version of Orb sized to fit the Nxx0 screen.... maybe with auto bitrate setting to 160kbps (otherwise it would autodetect far higher, then swamp the CPU).

bunzl2000
2007-04-22, 11:26
Nope, it's just the mobile version of Orb sized to fit the Nxx0 screen.... maybe with auto bitrate setting to 160kbps (otherwise it would autodetect far higher, then swamp the CPU).

Sorry guys but I am not very good with technology, but I now have got Ord to run on my N800 & it streams my audio no problems off my computor.

What I am having big problems with is video, it keeps stopping to buffer after about 7 seconds, it then uploads a bit more (but mainly just audio) plays for a few more seconds & then buffers again.

What is strange is I can go onto Youtube directly and stream a music video & it does not keep buffering.

In the quote above it mentions changing the bitrate to 160kbps, how do I do that & would it help?

orionlogic
2007-04-25, 08:41
this certificate thing somehow annoying.

Yes, rebooting solves but should i reboot everytime ???

I wonder what causes the problem, OS or ORB side...

Frankowitz
2007-04-25, 14:40
Orb is very CPU consuming, maybe that's your problem?
Also, you should have some decent upload to stream succesfully over the Internet. YouTube doesn't need that much bandwith; it's quality is rather poor.

On a sidenote: releasing Orb as a niche product for the N800 is, erhm, well, stupid. There is absolutely no difference to the 'older' versions of Orb. The display adaption you call 'the mobile version of Orb sized to fit the Nxx0 screen' is not new and not unique to the N800.

Clay
2007-04-25, 21:10
this certificate thing somehow annoying.

Yes, rebooting solves but should i reboot everytime ???

I wonder what causes the problem, OS or ORB side...

More than annoying -- just plain bad software. I can't believe Nokia announced this crap with the state it is in. I just yanked it from my PC -- after three reboots failed to 'fix' the certificate thing -- and plan on forgetting about it till somebody reports back that it actually works -- if that ever happens.

[not to mention they (orb) had my analog cable listings not including the last 30 or so channels -- which I informed them about -- and about which they did absolutely nothing.]

Sure do wish sling would port the player to the 800...

johsua
2007-04-25, 21:32
Apparently this occurs with other sites (the other one was Maemo.org!!), so it seems like an Opera bug - not an Orb bug. The channel listing thing... that's an Orb issue for sure. But realize - Orb has been around for a while, and is not an N800 application. It has worked with the 770 and N800 all along, they are just advertising it now.

Clay
2007-04-25, 21:50
Orb has been around for a while, and is not an N800 application. It has worked with the 770 and N800 all along, they are just advertising it now.

I am aware orb has been around for a while. It is the very fact that Nokia waited till now to advertise it that fooled me into thinking it was now a mature product. I think Nokia owes more to their customers.

Texrat
2007-04-26, 03:39
I am aware orb has been around for a while. It is the very fact that Nokia waited till now to advertise it that fooled me into thinking it was now a mature product. I think Nokia owes more to their customers.

Which customers?

I ask because I'm not experiencing any significant problems with the Orb app-- and that's a surprise, given my PC setup (dual AMD opteron running XP64) and the fact that I have a lot of alpha and beta stuff running on my N800.

If it turns out that only a handful of people are encountering serious issues, then odds are there are unique factors involved beyond the core software.

Oh, and today I received a report on my PC of a web page with an untrusted certificate. Think I should tell Microsoft it was on their Windows Update site? :D

Clay
2007-04-26, 04:43
Which customers?

For starters, the three users already reporting this specific problem in this single thread. Hardly an insignificant number given the sample size and user profile. I find it hard to believe that even a trivial test effort would have missed it.

Oh, and today I received a report on my PC of a web page with an untrusted certificate. Think I should tell Microsoft it was on their Windows Update site? :D

If it locked up your PC and required a reboot to recover, yes.

I'm sorry if I can't bring myself to lower my expectations to match yours.

Jejoma
2007-04-26, 10:23
The first time I linked to Orb I was able to play my music on my N800 without any problems. Now every time I try I get the untrusted certificate problem and rebooting does not solve this.

Also, someone suggested changing the settings on the Orb site but I am unable to find where to do this.

Can anyone help please?

tzeta
2007-04-26, 10:34
I have had also certificate problems earlier (but with other apps than ORB) and the solution to my certificate problem were that date & time settings were incorrect.

So check your date & time settings that you have set those correctly.

sondjata
2007-04-26, 12:50
I think the cert problem is with Opera. I had the same untrusted cert pop up on me while trying to access a website some time back. I did have to reboot. So this may be more than an orb issue though being a Mac user, I get no orb love.

johsua
2007-04-26, 15:08
The first time I linked to Orb I was able to play my music on my N800 without any problems. Now every time I try I get the untrusted certificate problem and rebooting does not solve this.

Also, someone suggested changing the settings on the Orb site but I am unable to find where to do this.

Can anyone help please?

From Sonej, post # 9:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5457

Please follow the steps to change to Mobile layout:

- Login mycast.orb.com from your PC
- Click Open Application
- Click Control Panel
- Select General
- Click Skin
- Change it to Mobile interface - you are done

Texrat
2007-04-26, 16:49
For starters, the three users already reporting this specific problem in this single thread. Hardly an insignificant number given the sample size and user profile. I find it hard to believe that even a trivial test effort would have missed it.

(snip)

I'm sorry if I can't bring myself to lower my expectations to match yours.

Relax Clay.

I'm not being dismissive, just practical (perhaps to a fault): 3 users out of-- how many total? That's an unknown that needs to be defined. But based on responses so far, yes, the number IS insignificant. I tell you that from the perspective of a data analyst with intimate experience with the N800's deployment and known defects rates (which I cannot reveal, sorry).

But as I've noted here previously in similar situations: one has to ask why OTHERS don't experience the same problem... especially those of us who operate our devices on the cutting (if not bleeding) edge. If it works for one, then obviously there exists *potential* for it to work for all. Assuming a problem is pervasive can be a big mistake that clouds productive dialog (Note that this thread cannot possibly represent all users at this point).

Anyway, bottom line:

1. Orb works very well for me. Why? Especially given the risks I have already detailed (such as using a 64 bit OS on my PC, something still lacking broad support and occasionally problematic with 32 bit applications. Note that other streaming solutions have failed to work on my platform).

2. Orb does not work for a known few. Again, why? What is unique here? This is where serious troubleshooting (rather than hostile ranting) is beneficial. Note that Johsua has begun such an effort (thanks much!).

Please try to avoid anger when engaging in this sort of dialog. It helps nothing. To my part, I will avoid such childishness as flaunting the fact that something works for me that doesn't for others. To that extent, I empathize (because I have encountered other significant issues with the 770 and N800) but I'm pointing out that Orb works for me solely to establish, again, that it CAN. Ergo, blaming Nokia in toto may very well be without merit.

Now... let's move past hostilities and into troubleshooting, okay?

Texrat
2007-04-26, 16:52
I have had also certificate problems earlier (but with other apps than ORB) and the solution to my certificate problem were that date & time settings were incorrect.

So check your date & time settings that you have set those correctly.

Yes, this has been pointed out before (in other contexts) but certainly bears repeating!

Thank you for that constructive input! :)

We need to keep in mind that errors can cascade (especially where Windows is involved... lol) and that the problem reported is not necessarily the proximate cause (or even apparently involved in root cause). In any troubleshooting situation, it is worth checking configuration status-- incorrect date, time and other regional personalization settings have been shown to wreak havoc on internet applications.

garyc
2007-04-26, 20:36
I have a Windows Media Center PC and was trying to watch the recorded TV programs on the N800 using Orb. I tried streaming at the lowest kb/s and am still running into the "buffering" problems. So, I thought I'd pull my almost 3 year old Toshiba e800 pocket PC out of my drawer and see how it does and to see if my PC is the problem. It worked great...I was streaming using the highest transfer rate without running into any problems. The pocket PC is running Windows CE 2003SE.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's not my PC that's causing the problem. Is there anyone able to watch the recorded programs (Windows Medica Center recording in high quality) without any problems and if so, can you please share your Orb settings with us?

This Orb thing is awesome!

johsua
2007-04-26, 20:41
Maybe it's a codec thing. The n800 requires Realmedia, what does your pocket pc require - windows media? Perhaps Orb handles the pocket pc required codec better?

garyc
2007-04-26, 21:02
Maybe it's a codec thing. The n800 requires Realmedia, what does your pocket pc require - windows media? Perhaps Orb handles the pocket pc required codec better?

Ah, yes, I had to change the Orb config to use Windows Media. The original recorded files stored on the PC takes up about 3GB of disk space for a 1 hour show.

So, are you saying it could be my PC being too slow converting the formats? I'm not really sure how Orb works.

Thanks.

Jejoma
2007-05-04, 09:16
On a slightly different tack, how secure is Orb?

By opening my home PC up so I can access my media files anywhere I like am I making it easy for others to get into my PC and into things other than my media?

jdr93
2007-05-04, 18:59
i have the winxppro os on my amd 2800 cpu with 2gig of memory and an ati wonder card. orb works ok with music that's already on the hard drive, but can not resolve the tv programming at all. the n800 is continually rebuffering. i tried the n800 version, then the regualar version, but neither worked an better than the other. orb's site says they need a far faster cpu.

qtandcrazy
2007-07-04, 20:30
I just downloaded Orb yesterday and I loved it. Last night I was using it and started getting certificate errors. Then when attempting to log in from my Nokia N800's web browser it would take me to the login page but then it wouldn't let me login. The "Login" tab is there but I can't select it, any advice would be great.

johsua
2007-07-04, 20:38
Have you tried the suggestions already given in this and other posts?

blnowlin
2008-02-08, 19:17
Don't have the N800 yet, but I'm sure interested. Seems like it might be ideal for travel......IF ORB WILL STREAM MY WEBCAM.....I've seen that you can have some trouble streaming movies and audio files but do any of you run a webcam on orb???
If I can check on the Orb cam while I'm away I know that the property is still secure.
Thanks!
Barb

Underscore
2008-02-10, 00:27
Yup, you can hook a webcam up to orb. Haven't tried it myself but it's in the options.

Xunil99
2008-02-10, 05:19
Don't have the N800 yet, but I'm sure interested. Seems like it might be ideal for travel......IF ORB WILL STREAM MY WEBCAM.....I've seen that you can have some trouble streaming movies and audio files but do any of you run a webcam on orb???
If I can check on the Orb cam while I'm away I know that the property is still secure.
Thanks!
Barb

Works great. I've attached 3 webcams on my home PC just to see my kids playing in the garden if I'm out for work. With the right settings you can even stream over GPRS.

geneven
2008-02-10, 05:50
Some of the people in this thread seem to be talking about Opera. That means they aren't using the latest and greatest software or OS2008, which doesn't use Opera. I haven't tried a webcam.

I have Orb set up to use Flash, last I checked. It worked fine for me with audio and movies.

blnowlin
2008-02-11, 23:01
Yeah, Orb works great with the webcam, I've had it running off and on for a couple of years now.
My N800 will be here on WEDNESDAY!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Will I be able to see the webcam from the N800??

Do I need to upgrade to Orb 2.0 now?

Do I upgrade the N800 OS first thing?

Anybody know of a good database or spreadsheet for the N800??

Happy Birthday to me!

acegolfer
2008-03-01, 01:35
I have been using N770 with orb to watch recorded TV. My PC is running Vista MCE and records HDTV in DVR-MS. It's working just okay with 2 glitches.

1. I can watch recorded TV but can't watch live TV. I can watch live TV via Orb from a 2nd PC.
2. The video is just watchable. The frame rate is kinda lowish.

My question is: Will N800 fix these behaviors? How smooth is the video with N800?

gerrymoth
2008-03-12, 18:36
I keep getting "Session Expired" check cookies are accepted when i try to login to ORB on my N800. I'e got accept cookies always set, but it still refuses to login?