PDA

View Full Version : Documents to Go Premium Edition

Crust
2010-08-05, 15:32
This application is driving me crazy. I've just purchased it and tried installing it. It failed, so I purged the viewer edition. Now, I have no way to read powerpoint files. I cannot find a way to re-install the viewer edition.

Also, the registration number is not showing correctly. How do I reregister the product? Uninstalling it does not help. Is there a directory that I have to purge?

I tried to contact dataviz, but I can't get to their customer support through their webpage.

Please help.

nathaneous
2010-08-05, 15:59
if you have Koffice viewer installed try un-installing that before installing the docs to go premium addition.

Should work fine after that.

Crust
2010-08-06, 03:02
I do not have koffice viewer installed. How do I completely uninstall docs to go including my registration information?

MrTab
2010-08-23, 00:11
Hello, I'm new here and very daunted by the thought of having to edit files using a method I don't really understand that might brick my N900 in search of a tab key.

But... I'm desperate.

The additional character set that can normally be brought up by pressing blue arrow and control doesn't work in Documents to Go. Dataviz seem to have made themselves uncontactable so no luck there.

Is there a way of getting the virtual extra character keys to appear in Documents to Go or is my only hope to remap the keyboard?

If changing the keymap is the only option, is there anyone who can point me in the direction of a step by step guide for complete *****s? I really don't know how to edit the keymap using rootsh.

Thanks in advance,

MrTab

puiradu
2010-08-23, 00:16
To register the application make sure that you are not connected to the internet when you do it!

MrTab
2010-08-28, 09:39
By the way, I did eventually manage to remap the keyboard with tab, page up and down, home and end - but it still doesn't work in Docs to Go. Really not impressed.