PDA

View Full Version : blue tooth kill't my e61

Sadavyk
2007-04-27, 01:01
okay i'm a newbie to the whole tablet seen and i'm also on my 2nd n800 i notice when i'm using my n800 via bluetooth while on the web, my cell phones go into some kind of sleep mood? my nokia e61 got fried 2 months ago not really sure what when wrong but i did notice it freezing and one day it said no signal and its been saying that till this day now i'm using my motorola v3x and i notice it's freezing here and there can anyone tell me why this is happening? my other n800 crash for ever when i downloaded omweather and i sent it away to nokia for repairs and their sent me a new one after a month? other than that i love it my old n800 work really well with my e61 but my camera didn't flip when i turn it to the 180 degree, but this new one works fine, i'm using t-mobile on my phone can it be their signal is causing the problems? i also have a i-mate k-jam and it don't work at all with my n800 can someone tell me why? i know for a newbie some of you guys are like damn he just needs to just sell it and get a sidekick or something lol but i can't i'm for nokia i also only get unlock phones i plan on getting a new phone real soon do i need to just leave to t-mobile?

Texrat
2007-04-27, 04:08
Man, I'm sorry, I just can't follow those run-on sentences... dude, more periods, please! And some paragraphs.

Sadavyk
2007-04-27, 12:34
Sorry Texrat, i just was posting my problems with my n800. 2 months ago my n800 crash when i downloaded omweather. Nokia sent me a new one i was happy for that, and a few days later my e61 lost it signal and it's been like till this day. Before my devices crash i notice my e61 freezing, and it all started when i connected via blue tooth, I'm useing t-mobile can that be the reason this is happening? Right now i am useing a motorola vx3 and it seems to freeze here and there, I also have an i-mate k-jam which seem unable to connect to my n800 what am i doing wrong?

euchreprof
2007-05-01, 09:05
Everything. Send me all your electronics and let me sort out all your problems.