PDA

View Full Version : Program For WHen callin to a person can listen music

Guberawo
2010-08-18, 20:20
Hello.
THis is my first post and my english is bad
I want a program, when i call to a friend i can listen music too the same time with nokia 900.
now i tried but it say other voice ...
can anyone help me?

PathFinder@9GS
2010-08-18, 20:25
yeah I dont think they let you do that in maemo.. I remember doin it in symbian...
have you tried other media players.. or mplayer?

puiradu
Maybe... but please use google translate! I'm sure it will be more precise!

2disbetter
There might be an app to that, but it would probably get in the way of the calling api.

I think what you're referring to is a carrier specific feature that you have to pay for and is not dependent on the hardware.

2d

longcat
As far as I know, all Nokia mobile phones pauses music while phone call is active. I don't know whether this can be overridden?

But how do you expect to hear other party ?

DDRFAN
2010-08-18, 20:27
As far as I know, all Nokia mobile phones pauses music while phone call is active. I don't know whether this can be overridden?

He wants a similar feature to Roger's Ringback, where they pay 3 bucks a month or so in order to hear a song instead of the standard dialing sound.

longcat
2010-08-18, 20:29
He wants a similar feature to Roger's Ringback, where they pay 3 bucks a month or so in order to hear a song instead of the standard dialing sound.

? that's just so trivial, I'm sure providers offer this at low price ... :confused:

PathFinder@9GS
2010-08-18, 20:30
no i think he is asking about playing a song in the background...

PathFinder@9GS
2010-08-18, 20:32

not totally true.. i have nokia n91.. it lets me run a music in the background while m on a call :D

Guberawo
2010-08-18, 20:42
no . i mean when i call to a friend and i have a music i want he hear it too and i play the music in symbian i can do with nokia n93 .but with n900 how many times my friend ask if i have a music when he is waiting to listen but i cant

Guberawo
2010-08-18, 20:47
i mean background.have 900?

IceJunior
2010-08-19, 14:53
I know the feature from other Nokia phones.
You can play music while you talk with another person.
For example you want to show a new song to your friend and you just need to call him and start the song so he can hear it.
I think there already is a thread about this problem and imho somebody said that it's not possible to do that, but I'm not sure.