PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Gurgon
2007-06-14, 00:06
Resistance is futile (http://www.slashgear.com/copycat-chinese-gps-borrows-heavily-from-n800-125714.php)

thoughtfix
2007-06-14, 00:43
I waffled on blogging that but decided to not call any more attention to it. It's laughable - especially the marketing photo where they stole the N800's marketing image that says "HI SUN!"

maxilogan
2007-06-14, 04:52
well if it is real with all those features, it is better than the N800 which still doesn't have any (useful) document viewer out of the box, nor it has a GPS (built in) or Skype. And what about using calligrapher on it?!

I said "if it is real" :) which I don't beleive in too much: they mention Windows but CE, not WM5 or 6, so where's Skype for Windows CE? and what about any other app?

Not to mention the design, which appears to me to be just a photoshopped image of the N800...

thoughtfix
2007-06-14, 05:35
Better means more functional, right? Here's the list of specs - word for word - from the site. Do you believe it?

4.3inch touch LCD TFT,support Handwritten
build in windows CE 5.0
support GPS navigator
support WIFI ,skype
support Game ,3D Game ,nintendo Game ,flash Game,
support MSN , incept and send email
support Internet Explorer
support word, Excel, PDF,TXT,PPT,XLS
support jpg/jpeg/bmp/gif/TIF/PNG
support MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/MIDI/RMV/AMR
support Wmv/ASF/AVI/MP4/DIVX
build in digital camera
build in NandFlash
support SD/MMS card

This company also sells PICTURE FRAMS [sic]

maxilogan
2007-06-14, 21:48
Better means more functional, right? Here's the list of specs - word for word - from the site. Do you believe it?

absolutely no! and I also posted my reasons why. "it would be better if", but in my opinion it doesn't...

barry99705
2007-06-14, 22:07

4.3inch touch LCD TFT,support Handwritten
build in windows CE 5.0
support GPS navigator
support WIFI ,skype
support Game ,3D Game ,nintendo Game ,flash Game,
support MSN , incept and send email
support Internet Explorer
support word, Excel, PDF,TXT,PPT,XLS
support jpg/jpeg/bmp/gif/TIF/PNG
support MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/MIDI/RMV/AMR
support Wmv/ASF/AVI/MP4/DIVX
build in digital camera
build in NandFlash
support SD/MMS card

This company also sells PICTURE FRAMS [sic]

If it was a real pocket pc, I don't see why it couldn't do all that stuff. The Dell handheld I had for a couple weeks could do all that except for the camera and gps stuff, that was only because of hardware, it didn't have them.