PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Texrat person??

nascaredd
2007-06-19, 23:37
I have seen so many posts about this individual. He has been bashed and praised. But who is this person?? A reliable source of info or someone who knows someone who knows someone within Nokia? After being duped by an unmentioned individual within the forum regarding this next firmware I have my reservations about the comments he is making. I am new to the IT world and this forum. Can someone, maybe even Texrat himself, enlighten me on who he is in the IT world.

Thanks!

Milhouse
2007-06-19, 23:43
Texrat is a Nokia employee based in Texas but currently (this week) visiting Nokia offices in Finland. He used to work with Internet Tablet QA but has now moved into another part of Nokia (hence the visit to Finland, I think). He still does his best to keep in touch with Tablet developments and communicate up through the food chain.

He's a reliable source of tantalising hints, the swine! :)

nascaredd
2007-06-19, 23:47
Thanks for filling me in Milhouse! I appreciate your time!

Texrat
2007-06-20, 00:57
Texrat is a Nokia employee based in Texas but currently (this week) visiting Nokia offices in Finland. He used to work with Internet Tablet QA but has now moved into another part of Nokia (hence the visit to Finland, I think). He still does his best to keep in touch with Tablet developments and communicate up through the food chain.

He's a reliable source of tantalising hints, the swine! :)

He lies. I swear.

Milhouse
2007-06-20, 01:35
He lies. I swear.

Stop beating about the bush! ;) :D

Texrat
2007-06-20, 05:41
Stop beating about the bush! ;) :D

Hey, that's all I can do! You want me to lose this sweet gig? :p