View Full Version : nokia n900 '' internal error application ............. closed"

bivrat
2011-03-09, 17:28
nokia n900 '' internal error application conversation closed

this short of error showing everywhere.......

where i just try to try typing like in mail

internal error application email closed
internal error application chat closed
internal error application internet browser closed

pls help me out........ i need this solution with out flashing my phone........

any command in x-terminal

Char
2011-03-09, 18:10
what did you do before this happened

bivrat
2011-03-09, 18:12
nothing........
but

just sync messege and contacts to new ovi suite 2.2.3............

mistman
2011-03-09, 18:46
I have the same error and random restarts.

Mine is due to internal memory being faulty and goind in to read only mode.

Hope you dont have the same error as flashing the device will not fix.

jiangziran
2011-03-10, 11:19
My n900 ever dropped from my bed(2 meters high), then it can't start. And I flash it of ROM, then it could start, but can't read 32G. This short of error shows everywhere and random restart.
Hope you will solve it.

talmage
2011-03-10, 23:07
I see this a lot with the email app. I don't recall it happening so often before I began using the Maemo Community SSU.

nman
2011-03-10, 23:13
I see this a lot with the email app. I don't recall it happening so often before I began using the Maemo Community SSU.

+1 I'm fairly certain I've never seen it before CSSU.

woody14619
2011-03-11, 00:18
I've seen it from time to time, and have yet to move to the CSSU. It's usually caused by not having enough memory to run/load the apps. Check whats running in the background, what apps you have installed, and how much data you have in each app. Modest and other apps generally were not designed to hold thousands of emails. They're meant to do quick checks on the go.

That's not saying some of the CSSU changes may be causing it to happen more often. But it's not something new that just started with it. It's been there all along. I find often that rebooting and/or cleaning out old emails/sms/IMs tends to fix it most times.

Puox
2011-03-11, 00:47
i have same problem. application error but it manage to installed apps that i want to install.. dpkg error can't read bla bla bla.. so until now i just ignore it. it's nothing to do with CSSU.

Dante son of Sparda
2011-05-09, 09:12
I have the same problem. Internal error app clock closed. I think I got it after last update of CSSU.
Before than I updated CSSU (before two days) it worked fine, clock and alarm also. Now clock work good but alarm not, I'm using an song for alarm tone and it worked for a long time and it wont work anymore.
I have tried to change song but the same problem but default tones are working. Like I said, I'm really sure it's because CSSU upgrade. Any fix please, I need alarm every morning.
Thanks in advance.

Jude
2011-06-23, 09:25
Hello Guys,

Try the steps on this link...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=58221

It should help fix it.

Cheers