PDA

View Full Version : Verification strings too hard to read!

roadranger
2007-07-01, 19:00
I've had to try 2-3 times each time I wanted to do a search and when I just finally registered it took 5 :eek: tries to get the verification string right. I have NEVER been on a site that uses verification strings that were this hard to read! :(

Texrat
2007-07-02, 15:03
I have. I frequently have problems with Blogger's images, as well as those on other sites.

gog
2007-07-02, 16:25
I had the same problem, I actually had to ask a friend for help to register on the site.

I have poor colour vision and I just could not see some of the text in the image.

roadranger
2007-07-02, 21:32
I have. I frequently have problems with Blogger's images, as well as those on other sites.
Well, after all that teasing about the next release you've done I have mixed feelings about you suffering a little :p .

Sorry, couldn't resist :D !

Anyways glad I'm not the only one who's noticed how difficult all this security crap is :eek: .

roadranger
2007-07-11, 00:43
Just for the sake of completeness on this thread: Once you are registered and "Logged In" you don't have to deal with the verification string crap anymore on searches. :) :) :)

sachin007
2007-07-11, 01:08
You may have tried this already..... But i use the zoom button to zoom and enter the string.