PDA

View Full Version : Id love to ditch the black colours??

jimmybonsaville
2011-05-03, 20:12
Hey guys hope like me your still loving the N900 experience :D. Just a little inquiry really about the themes. Ive done a search and im ive used a few different themes and seem to have settled on the windows7 theme lol. However one thing ive noticed across all themes..is that maemo is just well...really dark? The things i use most are texting and calling and the backgrounds always charcoal black...and most menus are the same? Ive played around with changing colours in converstaion mod but still its just dark haha

Is there any skins that literally change the user os colours? I agree it does look sexy but after using Nitdroid im used to lighter colours haha

lieronet
2011-05-03, 21:35
Well I thought I was the only one... First I thought the backlight is too dimm , I had my N800 before which was so bright and well bright and nice... and than welcome to the dark side , the N900... I use the win7 theme too, to confuse people and to get some colors out of the box :)

jimmybonsaville
2011-05-03, 23:12
Well I thought I was the only one... First I thought the backlight is too dimm , I had my N800 before which was so bright and well bright and nice... and than welcome to the dark side , the N900... I use the win7 theme too, to confuse people and to get some colors out of the box :)

yes dont get me wrong the display is really nice but there just way too much black as standard on Maemo. Id love to be able to overhaul the whole colour scheme ha

cfh11
2011-05-04, 18:28
you might try theme customizer as well

DACHIGGA
2011-05-05, 18:55
I would download you favorite theme, then edit each section you want as you see fit.