PDA

View Full Version : network problem 770

VegaTheChosen
2007-07-09, 16:38
Im having a problem. At work we have many free wireless networks so i should be able to connect with no sweat. Last week i was using free for guests connection and late last week (friday) the link to click to get online .. wouldnt show... so i decided to connect to our free wireless network (monday) it connects i have a all green connection no locks. but when i go to a website i get network problem and the page cant be loaded. Ive tried this with a dozen different websites and 4 different free wireless networks in our building all with the same problem... they all said connected and assigned ip addresses but it wont connect... ive deleted the connections and tried to restore them with the same exact effect. Im very new to the 770 so my skills are limited I did a forum search to see if i could find a cure but didnt see anything that would really help.
the two suggestions i came across were changing MAC address's?(which im not sure how to do) and reflashing my 770 (which i also dont know how to do)
can anyone help?