PDA

View Full Version : Where is Angry birds and Spotify?

Invertol
2011-10-10, 19:57
Can't find AB in OVI store and the links to full game and seasons in game doesn't work, they only take me to OVI store.

And didn't they promise us Spotify?

Dave999
2011-10-10, 20:02
They tricked you ;)

Its not ready yet as far as i know. I have never seen any coments or statment from spotify. So we have to Wait and see.

zdanee
2011-10-10, 20:29
Will there be? I honestly think the N9 is a trap, they gonna remotely detonate them once all of them are sold. This way they can kill all the hard-core Nokia and linux fans once and for all. Also the N950, but it packs more explosives for developers. Mu-hahaha! :)

jalyst
2011-10-10, 22:34
.And didn't they promise us Spotify?

Yes pretty sure it was officaly anounced.
Patience young padawan :D

Boemien
2011-10-10, 23:14
Will there be? I honestly think the N9 is a trap, they gonna remotely detonate them once all of them are sold. This way they can kill all the hard-core Nokia and linux fans once and for all.

That's why I always download OVI store apps illegally and keep them on my Hard Disk Drive! hihihihihihihi!!! :D
I know it's not good, but nor Nokia!!

Invertol
2011-10-12, 20:59
They tricked you ;)

Its not ready yet as far as i know. I have never seen any coments or statment from spotify. So we have to Wait and see.

It's not like they started the development of the N9 one month ago, things like AB and spotify should be ready before launch...I think