PDA

View Full Version : N9 World - My blog dedicated for N9

odamite
2011-10-15, 10:37
Nokia N9 is awesome phone. So I decided to start a blog about the phone and everything related to it. I'm going to share my thoughts about applications available for it. Also as a developer I'm going to share my own applications and things about developing itself.

You might think who the hell is that odamite. I've used many different nicknames over the years. I'm just some random guy who is interested in Linux, programming and smart phones. I haven't blogged before and English isn't my native language. But I want to learn more about these things. So that's why I'm doing this. :)

I want to hear feedback from you guys here or in my blog's comments. Finally here is the link: http://n9world.blogspot.com/. Visit there and tell me what you think. If you like it (or even if not) just fire up your RSS reader and subscribe it! Thank you for your attention.

qwazix
2011-10-15, 11:08
I like it. But run and buy a domain for it. N9world.info is available and it's only $2.17

SamGan
2011-10-16, 11:04
I like your blog and will be visiting often. Keep it up!

odamite
2011-10-16, 11:31
I like it. But run and buy a domain for it. N9world.info is available and it's only $2.17

Domain? I don't know... I think that my current domain is just fine. In the future I'm might consider a domain. Also I think there isn't competition about n9world.- domains :). Anyway it's nice you like my blog!

I like your blog and will be visiting often. Keep it up!

Thank you! There will be more post in the future. So don't stop visiting :D.