PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the email client

noetus
2011-10-30, 13:37
I have three email accounts set up. I have filled in the "name' field on each one, so I expected sent email to show my name in the "From" header in recipients' email boxes. However, only the email address shows up in this header, and this is true for all three accounts. That's annoying for recipients - they see an ugly email address, instead of my name, for all incoming emails sent from my N9.

This does not seem to happen with Exchange accounts, only regular email accounts. Is this a bug, or am I missing a setting somewhere? I tried both with and without a signature, it doesn't make a difference.

And a different issue: on one of the accounts (but only one - unfortunately my most used one) it has ignored the fact that there is already a 'Sent' folder (with exactly that name) on the email server, and has created an identically named 'Sent' folder on the device, and puts all the sent emails there--locally--instead of on the server. This only happens with one of the three email accounts (and is also the default one).

uros
2013-01-24, 15:47
Is there any way to create signature in default N9 E-Mail client?

Tnx in advance

setter
2013-01-24, 15:56
Yes, you find it if you go to the account settings.

uros
2013-01-24, 21:30
@setter

Right there, tnx.