PDA

View Full Version : (Buying) Nokia N9

keatsfan
2012-07-22, 17:53
Hello all - Just found this forum as I am looking to buy a Nokia N9. Color doesn't matter, and would be happy with a 16Gb or 64Gb. Upgrading from a N97, so not too picky :)

I am living in Spain right now, so would be great to have a European seller, but I am from the US, so could take delivery there, if necessary.

Looking forward to getting to know this place. Very active on several forums, so appreciate all the great info that can be found.

Keatsfan

keatsfan
2012-07-22, 20:19
45 views and no replies...

Please tell me if I have made my request incorrectly or "broken protocol." I know different boards have different standards and hope I haven't done anything wrong.

Just missed on several eBay auctions today and hoping to find something soon. Just received my umpteenth message on the N97 that my C memory is full. Argh!

keatsfan

Ali bhai
2012-07-22, 20:27
Im selling one of my black n9 64 gb for 399. I'm in NJ where in the US are you from?

simonizer
2012-07-22, 20:28
Aren't there enough on ebay?
You could try amazon or something similar to geizhals.at (but for your region), too.

Well, a lot of people on this forum having a N9 are probably happy with it and unlikely to sell it away. Including me.

Lumiaman
2012-07-22, 20:29
Amazon.com has plenty. They are giving them away

keatsfan
2012-07-23, 09:11
@Ali bhai - I am trying to find out how to send you a PM. Maybe I have not made enough posts yet to be able to do this?

In any case, from San Francisco. My Wife is in NYC for a few more days and then in Maine until Aug. 3rd. So maybe we could avoid int'l shipping.

keatsfan

Im selling one of my black n9 64 gb for 399. I'm in NJ where in the US are you from?

Ali bhai
2012-07-23, 16:21
@Ali bhai - I am trying to find out how to send you a PM. Maybe I have not made enough posts yet to be able to do this?

In any case, from San Francisco. My Wife is in NYC for a few more days and then in Maine until Aug. 3rd. So maybe we could avoid int'l shipping.

keatsfan

ok i got the email and sent a reply :)

nicholes
2012-07-23, 16:26
Hello all - Just found this forum as I am looking to buy a Nokia N9. Color doesn't matter, and would be happy with a 16Gb or 64Gb. Upgrading from a N97, so not too picky :)

I am living in Spain right now, so would be great to have a European seller, but I am from the US, so could take delivery there, if necessary.

Looking forward to getting to know this place. Very active on several forums, so appreciate all the great info that can be found.

Keatsfan

so, you hv got this forum, and now i give you THIS THREAD (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85363)

i did not say you to buy n9 or n900 it is your choice go ahead and see that thread.

EDIT:- @ Ali bhai.... Hey plz use no offence for me(even when you are alone). i was just trying to tell him user experience

in last i am also your "bhai":)

keatsfan
2012-07-26, 11:08
Hey - Thanks for the N900 tip... trying to buy one right now from another member!

But still want an N9... Any Europe based members selling one?

Thanks!

jleholeho
2012-07-26, 11:20
Up to how much are you willing to pay for the N9?
There are some shops here in Slovakia which I guess are able to ship to Spain and have new 16gb N9s in stock for cca 300-320 EUR, both black and cyan colors...

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fmobilne-telefony.heureka.sk%2Fnokia-n9-16gb%2F