PDA

View Full Version : my xbox is down thats why i'm mad

Sadavyk
2007-08-28, 21:15
I wonder if the folks at nokia even read the post on this site and if they do, do those rich fools even care. What’s the point of putting your name on a product if you’re not going to take pride in it? What happen to Nokia did someone not send them the memo on the I-phone??? It’s 2007 almost 08 no more cutting short please stop it with the delay’s when changing app’s and come on if I pay $1000 for a phone that baby have to be great out the box, all I want to do Is power it up and get lost in the ui .All I hear is I got it fix or help my nokia is dying these are the saddest days in the tech world since vista 

iball
2007-08-28, 21:50
What. In. The. Phuck. Are. You. Babbling. About?

This is a users-helping-users forum that has NOTHING to do with Nokia other than being focused on discussion about their line of Internet Tablets.
You do know that every single one of the current line of Nokia phones in existence started planning and development BEFORE Apple even announced the iPhone back in January?
I suggest you stay off the xbox and in school and take a few basic business classes or read something about basic manufacturing and product life cycles.

Sadavyk
2007-08-28, 22:42
okay dad :)