maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Themes (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   [Release] Black Plastic Theme (version 1.x) - the old thread (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=55638)

gabby131 2010-06-21 12:10

Re: [Release] Black Plastic Theme

@d-livil

yo! BTW, i keep changing icons on status bar (signal and battery lvl), coz so many .png icons are good matches on the theme, so if the theme is updated.....do i need do redo everything? (like the change of icons and transitions? or it depends whatever you updated? :D

thanks!

d-iivil 2010-06-21 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabby131 (Post 723537)
@d-livil

yo! BTW, i keep changing icons on status bar (signal and battery lvl), coz so many .png icons are good matches on the theme, so if the theme is updated.....do i need do redo everything? (like the change of icons and transitions? or it depends whatever you updated? :D

thanks!

Yep, unfortunately you need to redo your moddings after upgrade.

Version 1.3 just hit extras repository and I promoted version 1.6-6 to testing so please people, go and vote again so we can get the latest version with icons, transitions etc to extras repo :)

qosmio 2010-06-21 21:23

Dam !! I luv this update..... I was just sorting out some new battery and signal graphics , no need they are just right for my screen .

Thanks for this fantastic theme.. Shame I have to keep adding my mods after your updates . but Sh** happens .. Luv IT..:D

ceroberts75 2010-06-21 21:24

tell me about it. the transitions are awesome. especially at 1.15ghz.

Fresh Prince of Nowhere 2010-06-21 22:39

Loving the new theme. I updated at work and the changes surprised me at first. After using it, its perfect at 900mhz. Keep up the good work!!

gabby131 2010-06-21 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Iivil (Post 723967)
Yep, unfortunately you need to redo your moddings after upgrade.

Version 1.3 just hit extras repository and I promoted version 1.6-6 to testing so please people, go and vote again so we can get the latest version with icons, transitions etc to extras repo :)

i have 1.6-6.......is this the latest one? i try all updates even in xterm but cant find any updates......:D

EDIT: Whoops! i think it is the latest so far.....reading on a flash.....ahahaha! im lucky! i modded after the latest update :D

Shark 2010-06-22 09:34

Hi!

First of all many thanks for your great theme! I just updated to 1.6.6 and in my humble opinion the old blue battery and the signal looked better. The new menu just rocks but i think it would look more natural if the lightening difference (top-bottom) wasn't so great. Thanks again for your great theme.

F2thaK 2010-06-22 09:49

i like the old signal bar better, battery im not sure about

F2thaK 2010-06-22 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by qosmio (Post 724155)
Dam !! I luv this update..... I was just sorting out some new battery and signal graphics , no need they are just right for my screen .

Thanks for this fantastic theme.. Shame I have to keep adding my mods after your updates . but Sh** happens .. Luv IT..:D

very nice unique setup! whats the bluetooth icon? looks different to what I have?

qosmio 2010-06-22 11:53

Hi

Thanks and to answer you it's my icon for Bluezwitch and when pressed the white turns blue.

Sorry to say but imo the new signal and battery graphics are so much more in keeping with this theme.

Thanks again Qosmio