maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.20] (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84318)

LaLlamaQueLlama 2012-05-17 19:06

Re: [Announce] Wazapp Public Beta

Question:

Does it needs background connections active to work?

GhostIdentity 2012-05-17 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgalal (Post 1208055)
0.1.6 or 0.1.7?

That was for 0.1.6. I came to know about 0.1.7 after posting.
I installed 0.1.7 directly over 0.1.6, rebooted the phone, and started wazapp. The problem still remains.

I will post the log for 0.1.7 soon.

enki71 2012-05-17 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgalal (Post 1207955)
If your contacts' number is not stored with a country code, and at the same time their country code is different from the one you registered with, then they won't appear.

i think i see the problem but dont know how to solve it :

- all my contacts are stored with this kind of nr : +4176....
- when i registered wazapp asked me the country code (+41) and my number without the country code.
- inside the application all the opened messages with my old mobile are there but i notice that ALL THE numbers are without the sign +, only the country code and number!

I have to re-create an account without the + ? (i dont think is the good solution)
I also tried the 0.7 version..

Thanks a lot for your patiente

rastamanne 2012-05-17 19:17

is it possible to change the alertsound when receiving a message? I want to change and not having the "nokia bing bing" sound. I must say, GREAT WORK everyone involved in developing Wazapp. Thank you so much. Looking forward for updates!

Adel2026 2012-05-17 19:26

First, thank you tgalag very much for your effort.

I installed the application successfully and registered my number, then closed the application and when i open it again it says 'initializing' then disappears.

I tried to reboot my device but the same problem remains.

Should i uninstall it and re-install it again ?

mccandyk 2012-05-17 19:26

I have been watching Wazzap related threads quite closely lately and I just had to register to post a very big thank you to all the people who have given us this much needed app. So, thank you very much! And also, thank you for all you hard work. Know that it is very much appreciated by us!

zapotek 2012-05-17 19:26

the coolest community ever :D

tvon 2012-05-17 19:29

i don t recieve the 3 digit code via sms....please help...

Aranel 2012-05-17 19:30

I noticed status messages like "At work", "Available" and some custom ones too, is it supported on Wazapp?

igorlt 2012-05-17 19:35

I´ve already synced my contacts in Wazapp, but it only shows like 5 or 6 contacts, but I have a lot of other contacts that uses WhatsApp.