maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Nokia N9 / N950 (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   [Announce] BackupMenu N9 v 1.1_9 : A Touch Backup Menu On Harmattan Boot Up , Backup System and User Files (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86957)

death_jax 2012-10-09 12:03

Re: [ Announce ] BackupMenu N9 v 1.1_9 : A Touch Backup Menu On Boot Up , Backup System and User Files

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedead1440 (Post 1278263)
Like Apple would say; you are doing it wrong...This is Magic hence intended...Reboot three times as 3 systems (meego, android, backupmenu) and you see it works :p

LOL!

It still doesn't work well because the systems are 4, not 3.. MeeGo, NITdroid, Backupmenu and SSHD :p :p

death_jax 2012-10-10 07:12

Re: [ Announce ] BackupMenu N9 v 1.1_9 : A Touch Backup Menu On Boot Up , Backup System and User Files

Nothing well, I restarted for the 4th time, but MeeGo touch image didn't start anything :(

thedead1440 2012-10-10 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by death_jax (Post 1278678)
Nothing well, I restarted for the 4th time, but MeeGo touch image didn't start anything :(

:eek: It works for me... You said previously it works for you to right?

What changed? Or am I imagining things as these past 2 days i haven't been able to be active... Anyway its almost 2am here, I'll get up to speed with things tomorrow :D

death_jax 2012-10-10 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedead1440 (Post 1278924)
:eek: It works for me... You said previously it works for you to right?

What changed? Or am I imagining things as these past 2 days i haven't been able to be active... Anyway its almost 2am here, I'll get up to speed with things tomorrow :D

The 3rd time it works :D, but the 4th didn't :mad: :mad:

PuCiNhOOO 2012-10-10 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by death_jax (Post 1279008)
The 3rd time it works :D, but the 4th didn't :mad: :mad:

In my n9 I need to have The phone up. If I use it On The table, bootmenu doesnt work. But when I pick it up, it works all The time ;)

The other thing, at the moment is the bootit icons didnt work... Why?

Sniper_swe 2012-10-10 21:35

Everything works great here. Touch boot working every time and boot it to.
Thx

death_jax 2012-10-10 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuCiNhOOO (Post 1279026)
In my n9 I need to have The phone up. If I use it On The table, bootmenu doesnt work. But when I pick it up, it works all The time ;)

I'll try it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuCiNhOOO (Post 1279026)
The other thing, at the moment is the bootit icons didnt work... Why?

For me the bootit icons (NITdroid at least) works well.. Have you Inception or Open Mode, or none of above?

PuCiNhOOO 2012-10-10 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by death_jax (Post 1279028)
I'll try it :)

For me the bootit icons (NITdroid at least) works well.. Have you Inception or Open Mode, or none of above?

I have inception with unrestricted system ui, and Stuff like that... Could you help?

I have inclusive, reinstaled openssh through terminal, with apt-get

death_jax 2012-10-10 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuCiNhOOO (Post 1279038)
I have inception with unrestricted system ui, and Stuff like that... Could you help?

I have inclusive, reinstaled openssh through terminal, with apt-get

As wrote in the first post, have you Opensh installed with Inception?
If yes, have you tried to purge it and then reinstall it again?

PuCiNhOOO 2012-10-10 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by death_jax (Post 1279040)
As wrote in the first post, have you Opensh installed with Inception?
If yes, have you tried to purge it and then reinstall it again?

Purge it, how?