maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Community (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   PETITION to Nokia to release the full source code of the Maemo OS to this Community. (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=73419)

abill_uk 2011-06-08 13:56

Re: PETITION to Nokia to release the full source code of the Maemo OS to this Community.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedi (Post 1025051)
Oh give the 'community' crap a break William. Do you really think everyone has suddenly forgotten all your personal attacks over the time you've been here?

And now you're trying to promote yourself as some kind of ambassador for this community?! LOL!

It is personal.

Well firstly you got my name wrong and secondly this Poll is nothing whatsoever to do with me as i only started it, the rest is down to the Community so please keep me out of it OK !.

erendorn 2011-06-08 14:09

Re: PETITION to Nokia to release the full source code of the Maemo OS to this Community.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abill_uk (Post 1025054)
Well firstly you got my name wrong and secondly this Poll is nothing whatsoever to do with me as i only started it, the rest is down to the Community so please keep me out of it OK !.

small fix.

abill_uk 2011-06-08 14:17

As a few only want to come onto this debate with argument after a no vote i will turn this thread over to you and let you all rattle on !.

I suggest the last 2 pages be looked at by a moderator.

jedi 2011-06-08 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by abill_uk (Post 1025054)
this Poll is nothing whatsoever to do with me as i only started it

There's no point in trying to have a conversation with someone that comes out with statements like that.

cfh11 2011-06-08 14:22

And with my 1000th post I knight you, abill_uk, as Supreme Champion of Maemo and Sir Engineer. Congratulations!!

Now STFU.

geneven 2011-06-08 14:24

I think we have just witnessed a confession from the OP that he also expects this "petition" to have no effect on Nokia. So I hope all of you who "signed" enjoyed yourselves, the fun is over.

chemist 2011-06-08 14:26

I think it has come to an end now! Troll feeding is one thing, getting on moderators nerves with it is another.

Move to forum.nokia.com with it please.

Nokia must not release maemo sources, at least not the ones they do not own but use licensed. Some key elements are open and people do not care much about fixing anything but what they need. So maybe you want more hackers around or learn coding yourself!

closed