maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Competitors (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is this most powerfull device on the earth?(Advice needed)should i get this powerfull device? (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87286)

nicholes 2012-10-08 05:57

Is this most powerfull device on the earth?(Advice needed)should i get this powerfull device?

This is xiaomi M2 from china

one of my frend suggest me to buy that one i like it but i want more opnioin

thedead1440 2012-10-08 06:16

Re: (Advice needed)should i get this powerfull devise?

Xiaomi and meizu are pretty decent phones...

Most probably they use a skinned MIUI version which takes good features from all platforms...

Just ensure that there is enough English support base before buying it...

nicholes 2012-10-08 12:37

Re: Is this most powerfull device on the earth?(Advice needed)should i get this powerfull device?

i edited the thread and add "is this most powerful device on the earth?"

so please reply me how would i feel after using my beloved n900?

ste-phan 2012-10-08 13:26

Re: Is this most powerfull device on the earth?(Advice needed)should i get this powerfull device?

the title made me curious.. But Jelly Bean?

The power is in the choice?

Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

:mad:

Back to auto-refreshing Jolla thread.

HELLASISGREECE 2012-10-08 13:30

It's not all about raw power.

Technological history taught us that in numerous cases.
It's the combination of power-brains-quality-support that matters the most.

HELLASISGREECE 2012-10-08 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicholes (Post 1277970)
i edited the thread and add "is this most powerful device on the earth?"

so please reply me how would i feel after using my beloved n900?

imo, by today's standards the huge letdown of the N900 is the low frame UI of Maemo 5.

casketizer 2012-10-08 13:37

I read that those Krait quadcores can not compete with Samsung or Qualcomm quadcores yet. Most powerful android device seems to be Galaxy Note 2 followed by 2GB Version of S3 atm.

thedead1440 2012-10-08 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by casketizer (Post 1277998)
I read that those Krait quadcores can not compete with Samsung or Qualcomm quadcores yet. Most powerful android device seems to be Galaxy Note 2 followed by 2GB Version of S3 atm.

Krait IS a Qualcomm S4 quadcore :p

The Qualcomm Krait is a 28nm chip while the Exynos if IIRC is a 32nm chip so most probably the Krait beats all that is out there currently...

don_falcone 2012-10-08 13:45

No, it isn't. This is the "most powerfull device on the earth". If you still should get that mobile even if it's not the most "powerfull" is another question.

casketizer 2012-10-08 13:46

Yeah I just realized I got confused with that other chinese quadcore lol...