View Single Post
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Yesterday Assembly's Gamedev entries were published. I was happy when I noticed that one game had support for Nokia N900. I would like to share it with you. The game is called Black Belt Sorvi Hero and it's made by Pizzalaatikko. It's also availtable for Desktop Linux, Windows and Android. Next some information about it and how to install the game:

NOTE: This game is not made by me! I'm just sharing information about it!

Overview

Are you able to handle the difficulties of turning? Your job is to carve a given shape out of wood with a chisel. The better you match the shape and more accure job you do, the better score you will get. With earned score you can buy new faster and stronger chisels. Watch out for going too fast, as you might overheat your chisel or break the wood!

You can try to beat the high scores of other users on Internet by playing throught all the levels!

How to install

Download zip file here and follow the instructions.

To install the game to the device, copy package BlackBeltSorviHero-n900.deb and directory "data" to the device. The package does not contain the data files needed by the game and they must be copied separately. The files can be copied to "MyDocs" directory of the device for example by using an USB cable. When the device is plugged in to a computer, contents of the "MyDocs" directory is visible to the computer as the device. Copy the package and the "data" directory to the device and rename the directory to "BlackBeltSorviHero". The package can be installed with the file manager application in the device by clicking on the file. After succeful installation, an icon should appear in the
application menu.

My option about the game

The game works quite well but the camera is hard to control. Anyway it's nice to have new 3D games for N900. It's worth of trying. What do you think about it?
Guitar Chords

Last edited by TomppaS; 2011-08-04 at 19:29.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomppaS For This Useful Post: