View Single Post
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by marbleuser View Post
what bits do i need to edit to make the 'recalculate route' button huge when in full screen mode?

we don't have automatic route recalculation, but i think having a huge recalculate button would be just as good as you could punch your n900 with your finger.

the best i've been able to do is move the button down the screen to where i want it (250px), but the size is the same

.routingTopBar .nmp_NewRouteCalculationSpice {^M
top:250px;^M
Locate this code in the html file
.nmp_NewRouteCalculationSpice .nmp_NewRouteCalculationButtonBg {
background:transparent url(pfw/images/spices/maemobase/buttonbg.png) no-repeat left top;
position:absolute;
left:0;
top:0;
width:54px;
height:54px;
}

.nmp_NewRouteCalculationSpice .nm_MouseDown .nmp_NewRouteCalculationButtonBg {
background:transparent url(pfw/images/spices/maemobase/buttonbg.png) no-repeat left -54px;
}
You will need to make a few changes. Under "\pfw\images\spices\maemobase" you'll need to make a new bigger buttonbg.png button image (ie buttonbg2.png). then change the name to point to the image. You will also need to change the width, height and left pixels to reflect the different image size.

If you use the attached image, the code will look like this:
.nmp_NewRouteCalculationSpice .nmp_NewRouteCalculationButtonBg {
background:transparent url(pfw/images/spices/maemobase/buttonbg2.png) no-repeat left top;
position:absolute;
left:0;
top:0;
width:108px;
height:108px;
}

.nmp_NewRouteCalculationSpice .nm_MouseDown .nmp_NewRouteCalculationButtonBg {
background:transparent url(pfw/images/spices/maemobase/buttonbg2.png) no-repeat left -108px;
}
Hope that works
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaizzen For This Useful Post: