View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
why do i feel that Apple will evolve the iPhone like it does to Mac OSX whereby incremental features and updates are issued annually. nothing revolutionary just a simple evolution updated annually. android is becoming more like Symbian, just look at the processing power it requires every year that new updates require. the code will just carry on becoming more bloated.

My gut feeling is that if Nokia and RIM make it through the next one year or so we might get something revolutionary. RIM is focussing on Qt with BB10 and I wont rule out Peter Skillman and Marco bringing something exciting to the table at Nokia.

Lumiaman, the N9's industrial design has made it stand out from the crowd and the brilliant UX has got it rave reviews. Look at swiping being added on in Android, BB10 having close resemblance to Meego/Harmattan and you'll see the revolution it has brought about. The N9 is the first phone in the past two years that expressly did away with the standard black or white slabs. SGSIII promoting blue, Galaxy Nexus having curved screen, HTC One X using a polycarbonate body are all signs of how N9 has raised the bar in terms of industrial design.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: